12) HYUNG

Jungkook P.O.V

I was so shocked that my limbs didn't move. The Kim, that nerd, is the Psycho. "H-ho-how....." "baby..." he murmured coming closer to me. "Why are you so shocked. Seeing your reaction, I feel like if I show you the real me, you might faint." I gulped. "Who are you." He was coming more closer so I grabbed his shoulder and stopped him. "Personal space..." I mumbled. He just smirked. He leaned his face more closer. "This person is mine so what space." He shook my hands off his shoulders and pinned on the side.

I dare not look at his eyes. Where is my Kim. He is not Kim, he cannot be Kim. He chuckled. "I am Kim." I huffed. "My Kim is not like you. He is innocent and sweet. You must be his twin. Stop saying that you are Kim." He laughed. "Innocent and sweet. Oh baby... how naive you are and mY KiM. Hmmm... do you like him." I blushed but rolled my eyes. "N-no..." "and I believed." He snarled. I shivered.

He dugged his nose on my neck. "I am Kim. One and only Kim Taehyung. And I don't have a twin. If I had a twin, this world would have ended a long time ago." I was confused. "What do you mean." He let go of one of my hands and wrapped his hands around my waist. "I'm not sure if you are ready to hear who I am." He mumbled on my neck, sending shivers through my body. I coughed a little to wash away the weird feeling. "If you don't wanna say who you truly are, please let me go. If you hadn't forgot, we have a uni to attend." I said bluntly, closing my eyes.

"Open your eyes." He whispered in my ears. I shook my head. Then I felt a soft, wet touch on my eyelids. I shoot opened my eyes. He licked it. "Why did you lick my eyes." I growled. "There, there bunny, I told you to open it." He said going back to my neck. "And today I'll take you somewhere, You, I mean we're not going to uni. Jimin will cover up for us." "You have Jimin's number." I said totally shook. Is he calling Jimin too.... he chuckled. "Jimin is my brother's boyfriend or you can say, my other brother's boyfriend's small brother. We are like relatives. So, I have his number." What, he and Jimin hyung are relatives and he never told me. "Don't overthink. I told him not to tell you."

I looked at him and frowned. "How can you know what's on my mind." I gasped. "Are you a vampire." He chuckled. "Your face is pretty easy to read. And no I'm not a vampire. I'm more bad than that." I gasped again. "Then are you a werewolf." He laughed. "You have pretty weird fantasies, I see. No, I'm more dangerous than that." I thought for a bit. "Then are you a....... demon." He smirked. He pulled me close and I bumped into is chest. "More superior than that." He whispered.

We were in a pretty weird position now. My both hands on his chest and his hand on my waist. But it felt safe. I felt safe in his arms. They way it creased my sides, it somehow calmed me down. I put my head on his chest and his grip tighten. His one hand came up to my chin and lifted it up. "Jungkook....." I hummed. "Do you know what I can do to you now." I subconsciously shook my head. He chuckled. "You are naive." He said pressing his thumb on my lips. I unconsciously licked my lips and bit it. I could see is eyes darken.

He leaned down. "How can you be so tempting." His voice ghosting around my lips. I gulped and looked at his lips then immediately looked up. "T-taehyung." I gathered all my confident and spoke. He hummed. "Ca-can you k-ki-kiss me." I blushed and asked hesitantly. I don't from where this sudden urge came to me to kiss him but one kiss wouldn't hurt right??

He smirked and then closed the gap between our lips. I closed my eyes. I could feel his soft lips on my lips, slowly starting to move. I kissed him back. Suddenly he slapped my ass. I gasped and he slipped his tongue inside. I moaned. His tongue began to play with mine and he was pulling me more into the kiss. I moaned again. Finally I broke the kiss. I blushed and breathed heavily. I found that my hands were tangled with his hair. How did it reach there. And Taehyung's hands were inside my shirt, now how did it reached there.

Taehyung smirked, his hand going up and down my spine, sending shivers in my body. "It happens naturally." I gasped, "you again read my mind." He laughed. "I told you, your face is pretty easy to read." I looked down and pushed his chest a bit. "You said we're going somewhere, let's go." I said blushing. He hummed. "Come." He said leading me out of the door.

There was a car, waiting for us on the front door. I looked at Kim and frowned. He just gestured me to get inside. I opened the backdoor and took a seat. He took the seat beside me and whispered something in the driver's ear. The driver nodded and drove away. "Where are we going." I asked out of curiosity. "To meet my parents." I was shocked. Suddenly my heartbeat began to increase and I started sweating heavily. Hey Jungkook calm down, his parents are not going to eat you. I said to myself and tried to calm my breath down. "You ok Jungkook." Kim asked worriedly. I nodded frantically. "Sure am."

During the whole ride, I shifted on the seat uncomfortably. "Calm down Jungkook, you're going there as a friend. Yes, as a friend. You're not going there to ask Taehyung's hand in marriage. Stop being so nervous." I silently scolded myself. Kim looked at me. "Did you said something." I quickly shook my head. "Nothing." I said and looked away. "Oh...here we are." He said as the car stopped. He got out and I followed him. "Come," he said while walking forward. I looked at his mansion. Pretty big I see;

Suddenly I bumped into someone

Suddenly I bumped into someone. "I'm Sorry, are you ok." The person asked worriedly. This voice sounds familiar. I looked at his face and my eyes grew wide.

H-HYUNG.......

*that's for today. Stay safe*
*bye👐*

 Stay safe**bye👐*