6) MINE

Jungkook P.O.V

I woke up as I felt water running through all parts of my body. I quickly opened my eyes and saw a maid with a bucket. "What the fuck." "I-I'm sorry young master. Ma'am to-told me to do it, otherwise she wi-will fire me." I huffed and rolled my eyes. "Ok fine, get out of my sight." She quickly ran away with the bucket in her hands. Such a great mother I have. I sighed and went to the bathroom and did my morning routine and showered then changed my clothes;

 I sighed and went to the bathroom and did my morning routine and showered then changed my clothes;

I went downstairs while playing with my phone. "So now you've decided to get out of your nest and search for food." I rolled my eyes and put my phone in my pocket. "I was just tired." "Of what, playing games all night." "Well..you're not entirely wrong." "JUNGKOOK." She sighed. "We have a business dinner tonight with Chois, Parks, Lees, and Kims. Don't make a scene there." I just ignored her and made my way outside.

I sat on my car and started the engine. Maybe I should visit Jin hyung. I drove towards his cafe. I looked at the closed door. He is not back ye- "Hey Kook." I looked out and saw Jin hyung with another person. "You're finally back hyung." "I couldn't let my Kook starve now, can I." I giggled. "Oh.. Kook he is my husband, meet Namjoon." "Hello hyung." He nodded and smiled. "I've heard a lot about you, Jungkook. Jinnie keeps telling me about having a child just like yo-" "It's nothing, Kook. Go you will be late." I just shrugged and drove my car toward the school.

I parked my car near the university's entrance and spotted Jimin. "Hey Minnie." He looked at me and waved. "Let's go Kook." I nodded and went after him. "Hey Kook, Taehyung was looking for you today." "Who." "Your Kim." "Oh.. wait he is not mine." "Don't lie to me Kook. I know the way you look at him. I have two boyfriends for a reason." I just rolled my eyes. "Don't brag about your boyfriends." "It's fact." I sighed. "He must be looking for me to tell his house address."

"Jeon and Park, again late what is the excuse this time." "You." Jimin bluntly said as I stood near him. "Enough is enough, I'm talking to the principal about your behaviour, I'll suspend you two from this universi-" I threw my bag and went towards her. I grabbed her hair and pulled it. "Look here miss Choi. Did you ever wonder, why were you accepted here to teach in the middle of the year. Well I'll love to tell you. The teacher was send to hospital. Now if you don't want to go there too, mind your own business." There was a silence in the class. I rolled my eyes as I sat on my seat. "Now are you going to teach or not."
She hesitated but began her teaching.

"Hey, Kim. I heard you were looking for me." He nodded. "He-here is my ad-address." He handed me a paper. "Ok." "But to-today you can co-come with me af-after school." I smirked. "So, much excited. Huh.. sometimes I wonder, Kim. Do you like me bullying you." He gulped and shook his head. "Is that so." I shrugged. "Ok, meet me at the uni entrance afterwards." He nodded. "Such a good boy."

I went to my next class, which was a free class, the teacher is still in the hospital, no no, I didn't do anything. He caught a cold. Ok maybe that was because of me. I sat on my seat. Then Jimin came bursting through the door. "Hey Kook.. Kim." I stood up. "What happened to Kim." "Just come." He just dragged me towards the cafeteria hall. I could see a group of people looking at something.

I made my way through the crowd to the front and what I saw made my blood boil. Kim was on the floor, all wet and just staring at the floor. "Ok, fellow students today I'll show you how to make a cake." I couldn't recognize his voice, meaning he was not in our class. Maybe he was a year older but I don't care. "It's very easy to make a cake, all you've gatta do is-" "May I know what is happening here." I asked as I dragged a chair through the crowd and sat on it. "Oh-oh hi Jungkook, nothing is happening here." I looked at Kim on the floor. "I heard you were teaching us how to make a cake." "Wha-what are you talking about." "Kim stand up." He did as I told him. I signalled him to come towards me. He obediently came. I stood up and made him sit on that chair.

"Anyways first may I know your name." "I-it's Miang." "Oh well, then Mi-ang. I would also like to help you in this teaching. I'm gonna teach all of you how to cut a cake." I could see Miang gulped. "First take a knife, oops, I don't have one. It's fine my hands are also good." I said showing my fist. He tried to run away but I caught him. "Then keep the cake in place and cut it." With that I punched him on the face. "Oh.. the cake was inside the freezer for too long, it's very hard." I said as I started punching him non stop.

"S-stop." I heard Kim said and I stopped punching Miang. His face was covered in bruises and blood were coming out of his nose. I grabbed his hair. "Look here Miang and EVERYONE STANDING OVER HERE. Don't go on my face. I may look like a bunny, but I am a killer. You see this hands, it can break your bones. So next time before messing with anything that belongs to me, think for a thousand times. I don't like to share my things, even if he is a victim." I warned everyone as I slammed Miang's head on the floor.

LET THIS BE A LESSON TO YOU ALL.

*that's for today. Stay safe*
*bye🤗*

 Stay safe**bye🤗*