5) KIM

Jungkook P.O.V

I walked down the hallway to my class, glaring at everyone who came in my way. Kim didn't came today also. I guess he have a death wish. It's boring that Jimin is not here too. He said he had to visit his aunt and Jin hyung had closed his cafe, because he want to spend time with his husband. "Hey KOOK." I looked around and saw Jimin smiling and waving at me. In a minute he was beside me, huffing and puffing. "When did you came Jimin." "This morning." I nodded. "Let's head to the class, we are late anyway."

"Why are two late again." I rolled my eyes and headed to my seat, so did Jimin. "I'm talking to you Mister." I quietly sat down on my seat. "Jeon and Park, listen to me." "Shut up, will you." Jimin said while sitting down. I smirked. "How dare you talk to me like that, I'm your teacher, have some respect-" then someone knocked on the door. "Yes." "May I come in ma'am." I could hear a faint whisper like voice but I knew who it was. "Yes Taehyung come in";

To tell the truth, he looks great without glasses

To tell the truth, he looks great without glasses. "Hey why are you not shouting at him." "I told you Park, shut up. He is not like you two, he called me, saying that he will be late because he has an appointment with the doctor." What happened. I looked at Kim, more like glared. I could see him visibly gulped. "Kim go to your seat." I smirked at him. Let's have some fun later.

The bell rang and everybody were heading out of the class, so was Kim. Oh..no no. I grabbed his hands and pulled him inside. "Jun-jungkook." "Hello Kim. How are you." "I-i'm fine." I pinned him on the wall besides door. "Why didn't you came school, Yesterday." I growled at him. He gulped. "I had a fever." He mumbled. I smirked. "What Kim, I didn't hear you." "I ha-had a fever." He said loud enough. I placed my hand on his forehead and another on his neck. "Are you ok now." I said with concern trailing in my voice. He nodded. I could see him blush. Oh shit what am I doing. "U-ummm don't think high. I want my victim to be healthy, so I can do anything to them." With that I flicked his head and went away. What was I doing.

Taehyung P.O.V

I smiled from ear to ear. He cares for me. Jungkook cares for me. I squealed. Now I'm acting like a high school girl, who was just touched by his crush. But then my phone rang. I took it out from my pocket and checked the id. I smiled. "Hello mom." "What is my baby doing." "I'm in the uni, mom." "UNI, what happened to homeschool." "Mom a lot of things happened when you were gone." "Explain." "Not here mom, anyways I've to attend classes, so I'll explain when I come home." "Ok baby, be safe." "Ok mom." I hunged up the phone. Mom is going to love Jungkook.

I sat on my seat and looked out of the window. Where is this teacher. Doesn't he know, he have to come in time. Then the class door opened. It was Jungkook and Jimin. They took their respective seats and then the teacher came in. Everyone stood up to greet but Jungkook didn't and the teacher didn't do anything. Are they afraid of him so much. I shrugged. "I'm sorry students I'm a little late. I was preparing for your english surprise test." He said holding our a bunch of papers. Everyone groaned but I smiled. It's going to be simple. I know all together 14 language. Korean, Japanese, Chinese, English, Spanish, French, Arabic, Russian, German, Turkish, Indonesian, Italian, Urdu and Malaysian. It's easy you know.

The teacher handed us our papers. I could hear Jungkook hiss when the teacher gave him the papers. "There are only 20 questions, so the time is limited up to 40 min. Then you'll hand me your papers. I'll check it right here, in front you and tell you your weakness. Ok so time starts now." I looked at the questions. I giggled. So easy.

"Finished." I said as I raised my hands. "Like always. Taehyung, come here. I'll take your paper as a correction sheet." I smiled. What kind of teacher is he. Giving high school English question in the level of university. He checked my papers and smiled. "Very good, Taehyung. You never fail to make me proud." I smiled back.

The 40 min finished and the teacher was literally snatching everyone paper away. "Ok I'll call your names according to the papers and just come to my desk." "Yes sir." Everyone shouted. He sat on his chair and began calling and checking papers. "Park Jimin." Jimin stood up and went to him. "Hmm... you are good, but you need to improve your handwriting." Jimin huffed and nodded.

"Jeon Jungkook." Jungkook also went to him. The teacher slammed his paper on the table. "It's the 16th time you've failed in English. What's wrong with you, do you hate this subject." I could hear Jungkook sigh. "Look here Mr Lee, I don't hate English, English hates me.Look" "That's the most ridiculous excuse I've ever heard." The teacher sighed. "I don't want to do this Jungkook but you've left me no other choice. Taehyung." "Yes sir." "I want you to tutor him English and I guess maths too as miss choi told me, how indiscipline he was in her class." I smirked internally. I smiled and nodded. "Of course sir, I'll be glad to."

"Jungkook.." I called him as he was exiting school. He looked behind and smirked. Holy shit, he look hot. "What an surprise Kim, you're the one calling, today." I just lowered my gaze. If I stare at hi to long, I'll fuck him right here. "What do you need Kim." "U-umm.... abut the tutoring...when are you free." "Oh.." He chuckled. "Are you that much excited to tutor me, let's start from tomorrow, your house." I nodded. "Such a good boy." With that he flicked my head and went away.

I smirked as I watched he'd him walk away. I don't think I am the good boy here, baby boy. I laughed as I went towards the car. I sat on my seat besides Jimin. "Hey Jimin can you call Namjoon." He rolled his eyes and called him. "Hello." "Hi hyung, can you please rent an apartment for me, near our uni." You have a fucking mansion, why do you need an apartment." I giggled. "My baby is going to spent time with me tomorrow, I don't want to give him heart attack on our first date." Jimin scoffed. "You're going to tutor him, it's not a date." "Well it is for me." I fired at him. "Ok fine I'll buy a whole apartment for you." "Thanks hyung, your the best brother."

WE'LL HAVE FUN TOMORROW BABY.

*that's for today. Stay safe*
*bye👐*

 Stay safe**bye👐*