17) FEAR

Jungkook P.O.V

I strolled around the library. Honestly saying I got lost a few minutes ago. This place is so big and full of weird books. I guess Taehyung's grandma loved books. But I don't know what to read. There so many to choose from.

I claimed up the ladder to see if I could find anything on the top self. I looked through rows of books but couldn't find anything interesting. I sighed. I should have asked Namjoon hyung to choose a book for me. I was about to get down when my eyes set on a certain book.

It's cover were not like others, it was made from dark wood. I took it out from the self and got down. It was not so heavy nor so thick and it's cover didn't have a title. I frowned. What kind of book doesn't have title. I went towards the nearby studying table and sat down.

I opened the book and found that the pages were made of old paper. Who ever wrote this must have been a very old writer. These types of paper are not found these days and especially with no lines. The first few pages didn't had anything written on it. I frowned. What the... why is there nothing.

But then I found the book was started form the middle. What a weird writer. The text was handwritten and with black ink. And especially the handwriting was nice. I mean it was nicer than mine. Every paragraph was organized like a poem stanza, so I guess it is a poem collection of someone. I went through the first but I didn't understand anything. What the hell, who wrote this.

Well the second poem was also confusing. I just made more than one sense. Really whoever wrote this must have a very crazy mind. The whole book was filled with wired poems. Some didn't make any sense and and some just made more than one sense. But the last poem was just something else. It didn't had a title and was left from the middle.

"So you found Mama's poem book." I heard a voice near my ear. I got startled and the book dropped from my hands and it fell on my toes. Because the cover was made from hard wood, it began hurting like hell. "Oh my kook. I'm sorry." It was Taehyung. "Kiiiimmmm...." I whined. "You fucker, you almost scared my soul out of me." "Don't curse baby... it doesn't suit you." I huffed. "I can do what ever I want." I grabbed my wounded toe as I glared at him. "I'm sorry..." He pouted. "Let me check." He said as he pushed my hands away.

"It's not that wounded. Why are you whining so much." He said while massaging my toes. "Let me throw that book on your toes. Then you will know how much it hurts-AHHHH....." I yelled at him. "Please a little gentle. It hurts." I looked at him with puppy eyes. "Fine." He huffed. "You're too cute to resist." He mumbled and I giggled.

"Here let me carry you." I pushed his hands away. "Only my toe hurts a little. I haven't broken my legs." He snarled. "I wasn't asking." With that he carried me in bridal style. "Kim, put me down." I started wiggling in his hands. "I won't." Then he began to walk towards our room. He pushed the door open with his legs and we got inside. "Ok we reached. Now put me down." He pouted. "What if I don't want to."

I glared at him. "Put me down or I'll shout." He smirked. "I dare you." "JIN HYU-" Suddenly I was cut off by a pair of lips on mine. He kissed me. "I dare you to shout again." He winked at me. I glared at him and hit his chest. "Why are you so mean." He just chuckled and laid me on the bed. "Rest here. I'll come in a minute." I frowned. "Where are you going." He smiled and creased my cheeks. "To prepare for today's night."

Taehyung P.O.V

I looked at his shocked yet confused face. "To-today's ni-night." He stuttered and I nodded. "Ah-ah...Um-ah......." I smiled and leaned over him. I kissed his forehead and he blushed. "You don't need to worry about anything. Today's night is going to the best. Now you just rest. I'll come back in an hour or two." He frantically nodded and pulled the blankets over him. I chuckled. He is so freaking cute.

"Jin hyung do you think it is fine. What if he doesn't likes the colour or the food or what if he doesn't likes it at all." I panicked as I walked back and forth. "Oh come on Taehyung. Are you thinking of quitting now." Jin hyung raised his brows. I shook my head. "I'm just- what if he really don't like this." Then I felt a sharp hit on my head. "Jungkook will like it. I've been his best friend for a year now. I know his likes and dislikes even if I only know little." I glared at the shortie.

"You sure he likes lilies." Jimin nodded. "Especially tiger lily and calla lily. He says they describes him. I don't know how but..... whatever." He said patting my shoulders. I nibbled on my nail because of my nervousness. "It'll be fine Taehyung. Don't be nervous. I was not nervous when I purposed my boys. Rather it went smoothly." I glared at Hoseok hyung. "Of course you wouldn't feel nervous. You purposed while fucking them." I scoffed. "Ah.. right what a wonderful memory. The faces of these two-" "shut up, stupid." Yoongi hyung cut him off while hitting his head. "Ouch babyyy~" Hoseok hyung whined. "Serves you right." Jimin snarled.

"Do you think it is fine. He will like it right. He wouldn't hate it right." Namjoon hyung sighed. "You've asked that question more than fifty times, Taehyung. It's great. Jungkook will like it. Stop freaking out." "Oh shut up. Do you want me to tell them how nervous you were when you proposed to Jin hyung." "Nope." He replied plainly. "Then shut up." I huffed. "Surprisingly, now I really want to hear how nervous he was." Jin hyung said while sipping his juice. "It was nothing baby.. just drink your juice."

"It is fine, right. Jungkook would love it right. I can't chicken out now. He must like it." "67 times." "Wow, you were counting Yoongi." Jin asked surprised. Yoongi shrugged and nodded. "What." I glared at them. They all smiled and shook their head. "I guess it time to call Jungkook. Go make your mum proud." I scoffed. "You're not my mum shortie." "Call me shortie one time I'll make sure to cut your dic-" "ok enough.. Taehyung go." Namjoon hyung said getting between us. I sighed and glared at Jimin. I looked at the surroundings.

I HOPE JUNGKOOK WOULD LIKE IT.

*that's for today. Stay safe*
*bye👐*