16) TRUST ME

A/n P.O.V

"It was just a easy job. You just had to take him out safely. You can't even do one job properly." The whole mansion shook with the loud voice of a man. "I-I'm sorry boss but his father came in way. They almost caught me. So I ran for my life." Suddenly the boss began to laugh. "You did a mistake by coming here. Take him away." And the scared man, kneeling on the floor was taken away. More like dragged away. "I'm sorry boss. I'll not fail you next time. Please Let me go boss." "There is no 'Next Time' in my dictionary."

"Boss the security has increased. It is impossible to get inside and get the chip." The boss's secretary said sighing. But the boss just smiled like a maniac. "I don't want that chip, John. I just want that bunny." The boss said licking his lips. "But Tae, V owns him. There is no way we could even touch him." The boss got up from his seat and grabbed his secretary waist and pulled him close. "Yup, that's right. I want him because V owns him. Just imagine, if we have him we can also have V. And Maybe I can taste something different." The boss said licking his lips and staring at the one only V's bunny.

Lee Tae-min. The leader of White Tiger. He is one of the most dangerous mafia leader on the whole world and he is jealous that V is on the number one. He must bring him down, he will bring him down and the only way is. Bring Jungkook Down.

Taehyung P.O.V

"Ma-mafi-mafia." Jungkook stuttered as he looked at us with a wide eye. We just told Jungkook that we are mafias. "Wha-how-why-when..... Why didn't you tell me before." He finally burst out. "Jungkook calm down. We didn't told you because we knew you would react like this." Jin hyung hugged him. "Bu-but then why now. You could have hide it form me." I sighed.

"I-I was almost ki-kidnapped." We nodded. "Why..." Yoongi hyung face palmed himself. "Because you are V's boy-" Hoseok hyung slapped his hands on Yoongi hyung's mouth. "Because they have seen you with us and thinks that you are also our member." Jungkook frowned. "But-but... "

"No buts Jungkook. From now you are staying with us." Jimin said, hands on his hips. "I'm not opposing that." He quickly said. "I-I'm still in shock that you are mafias.." Suddenly Namjoon hyung came down the stairs shouting. "Jungkook the guest room is ready-" "he will stay with me in my room." I said smirking. Jungkook looked at me with the 'HUH' face. I just smiled at everyone and dragged him with me to my room. "I better not hear a single moan." Jin hyung shouted. "The walls are soundproof hyung." I shouted back.

I pulled him inside my room and pinned him on the door. "Can we continue what Jimin had stopped." I asked smirking, getting closer to him. He gulped and tried to pushed me but I stood still. I locked the door and pressed my body on his. "Ki-Kim... can we no-not." "Why." I asked raising my brows. "Its fucking middle of the noon." He huffed. I smirked and nodded. "Ok then tonight. You are mine."

"Wha-what do you me-mean." "Oh baby I know you're not naive. Don't play innocent." I crept near his ears. "I like it hard with innocents." I smirked when I saw him shivering and gulping under me. I played with the strands of his hair and he blushed. He again tried to push me and mumbled. "I didn't hear anything. I didn't hear anything-" "you heard everything." I said as I kissed him.

He finally pushed me. I mean, I finally let him push me. And he ran down. I laughed as I saw him running down. Oh baby, you're so cute.

Jungkook P.O.V

I ran down as fast as I can, body all burned with what happened up there. I slapped myself. Wake up Jungkook. "What happened Kookie. You look like a tomato." It was Jimin. I shook my head. "I-I-.. nothing.. umm..  is-is there any-anything like library here.." he nodded. "Go straight and then left, then right then left." I nodded and quickly went towards his instruct directions. I need to clear my mind.

Soon I came face to face with a huge door. This part of the mansion looked old fashioned. Wooden door, wooden window frame, everything old fashioned. I pushed opened the door. Wow, the library was huge;

"Oh Jungkook what are you doing here

"Oh Jungkook what are you doing here." I turned around and found Namjoon hyung. "Oh just came to read but I don't know what to read now. This place is huge." I replied and smiled sheepishly. He chuckled. "Ya, I know. Mama has ordered me to take care of it. She used to love this place." Mama?? "Who." I asked frowning. "Oh, Taehyung didn't tell you about our grandmother. Well better known as Godmother of our mafia. She established this empire which is currently ruled by Taehyung." He said smiling.

"I always wanted to ask something." I said as we sat down. "Go on." "You and Yoongi are the elder brother of Taehyung, right." He nodded. "And Yoongi is the eldest." He nodded again. "So why didn't he took the throne. I mean why didn't he become the mafia leader and also why didn't you. I've seen in movies, the father gives the empire to the eldest son and other just fights for it." Namjoon hyung was first listening carefully but then began to laugh.

"Why are you laughing." I huffed. "I'm sorry, I'm sorry. It slipped." He said trying to control his laughter. I pouted. "So, you mean to ask why didn't I or Yoongi became the leader instead of Taehyung." I nodded. He smiled. "It's simple... Being a mafia leader does not only means looking intimidating, scary and having a gun. The process is very hard. A leader must be strong, inside and outside... must go through hard training. A leader should be brave like a tiger, sly like a fox, poisonous like a snake, energetic like a leopard, sharp like an eagle and bold like the tree itself." I nodded. That must be tough.

"Yoongi didn't wanted to become the leader because he liked to do mental training more than physical training. You know how lazy he is but when it comes to computers and hacking, his mind is the most powerful one. And about me... I just didn't wanted to do it. Well at first I wanted to but then I just knew that was not my place. Taehyung always used to get in fights in his kindergarten and elementary schools. I was always the one to save him. His thoughts, his words, his behaviour all was very brutal from the start. So I knew the throne was for him." He sighed. "Now, I know that I've made the best decision ever by making Taehyung the leader..." He smiled and looked at me.

"Taehyung had to train for 10 years in the woods with Mama. He had gone through so much to reach here." Namjoon hyung sighed and stood up. "Well I must go. Jin must be looking for me." I smiled and nodded. When Namjoon hyung went out, I also stood up.

SO MUCH FOR BEING A LEADER.

*that's for today. Stay safe*
*bye👐*

 Stay safe**bye👐*