15) DREAM IT

Taehyung P.O.V

The whole area suddenly filled with white smoke and I knew something was wrong. I felt a hand on my wrist and it pulled me from the sofa. I lost my control and fell and on the floor because it was so sudden. "Jungkook." I shouted. "Taehyung." I heard him replied in a distance. "Jungkook don't move from your place. It's a trap." I warned him and started to move where his voice came form. "Taehy-" I heard him getting cut off in his mid sentence. "Jungkook." I shouted and ran towards him but there was no sign if him.

"Taehyung." I heard my mom voice. "Here." I shouted back. Damn these smoke. I felt another hand grap my hand but this time I reflected it and pinned his hands on his back. "Who are you." I growled. "What the fuck Tae. It's me Jimin." I let his hands go. "Don't be so silent." I sighed. Slowly the smoke began to disappear. "Taehyung help me." I heard my dad. I went towards the voice and found my dad holding a fainted Jungkook in his hands.

I quickly went towards them a carried Jungkook. "What happened." "I don't know. A person bumped into me while dragging Jungkook's body. I saved him but the person got away because of the smoke." I sighed. They were here for him. "I think they know about our relation. It's not safe for Jungkook to live with his parents. Contact them and tell them Jungkook will stay with me from now on." "But they hate-" I growled which cut off my mom. "I said what I had to say. I'm taking him up. And Jimin contact Yoongi and Hoseok. I'll meet them in a minute." He nodded and went away.

I got in my room and laid Jungkook on the bed. His hand were clutched into a fist. I opened it and grabbed his hands. "I'm here. No need to worry. I'm here. I'm alway here." I could feel his muscle relax. I sighed. Then I heard a knock on the door. "Taehyung." I let go of Jungkook's hand. "In my office now." And replied. I tugged him in and kissed his forehead. "Sweet dreams."

I entered my office and Yoongi hyung, Jimin and Hoseok hyung were already there. "Was it the work of the so called White Tigers." I asked angrily. Yoongi hyung just shrugged. I grabbed my laptop and threw it at him but he dodged it. "Only laptop, it means you're not that angry." He smirked. I growled. "What do you mean I'm not angry. I'm going to explode right now." He scoffed. "Last time when you were very angry, you threw a flower pot, a CPU and a stack of files at me." I rolled my eyes and sat down on my seat.

"Anyways if you two are done fighting. Can we be serious now." Hoseok hyung said hanging up his call. "And Namjoon said he will be here in a minute." I grabbed my pen and threw it at him but he caught. "Very not funny Taehyung." He scoffed. "Stop bickering like a 12 years old child." Jin hyung said as he entered the room. "You all are grown up for a reason, so act mature." I just rolled my eyes.

"You are right. It was the person of White Tiger who tried to kidnap Jungkook." Yoongi hyung said looking at his laptop. "Are they having a death wish." I asked confused. Yoongi hyung sighed. "I think they want their chip back." "Hey we just robbed that thing an hour or two ago. At least let us have it for a month or two." Everyone stared at me with a 'WTF' face. "Oh, Taehyung can't you be serious." Jimin scolded me. I just huffed and slumped on my seat.

"Ok so, Jungkook is going to stay here with us. We are not going to attend the school until it is over and double the security. I want Jungkook to be safe." Every one nodded and got out of my office. I sighed and decided to check on Jungkook. I got out of my office and headed towards my room. When I reached there I saw Jungkook sleeping soundly. I smiled and went near him.

"You look cute while sleeping." I mumbled. And traced my finger on his face. "Too cute.." I continued mumbling. "Baby." I stood up and was about to go but I felt a tug on my sleeve. "Do-don't leave me... hyung...ta-take me. Don't le-levae me.... pleasee...." I heard him mumble in his sleep. I smiled and sat beside him on the bed and grabbed his hands. "I'm not leaving you. I'm here." I whispered. Then I went behind and spooned him. "Just sleep."

Jungkook P.O.V

I felt uneasy so I shifted on the bed. Wait a second. A bed. I quickly opened my eyes and viewed my surroundings. Where am I. I tried to sit up but a hand kept me down. Oh no no. Where am I. Then I remembered what happened yesterday. Oh my lord, am I kidnapped. I gulped. I have to get out of here. I slowly grabbed the hand which was holding my waist and lifted it up. Please don't wake up. Please don't wake up. "Are you trying to run away." A deep voice had me startled.

I gulped and closed my eyes. Just pretend to be asleep Jungkook everything will be fine. But then I was pulled into someone's embrace. "Oh, come on I know you are awake." Shit. "Please let me go." I whispered. "Hmm... how about no." His grip on my waist became more strong and I felt like crying. What will happened to me now. No, Jungkook don't cry. Stay strong. There must be a way. "Do not even think about running away. There are guards everywhere." Shit.

Suddenly the person hovered above me and I quickly closed my eyes. "Now, now open up your eyes." I shook my head. "I don't want to see my kidnapper's face." I mumbled. But then I heard a laugh. "Oh, my Kook. Why would I kidnap you." "Taehyung." I slowly opened my eyes and saw Taehyung above me. I huffed and pouted. "You scared the soul out of me." I yelled at him while hitting his chest. But he was still laughing. "Seriously Kook, how didn't you recognize me." I glared at him. "I'm still not used to you deep voice. You jerk."

He just chuckled. "But you should get used to it baby." Suddenly he became serious and pinned my hand on each sides. "Tae-taehyung." "Call me Master Kim." I gulped. What happened to him. He came closer to my ear and licked it which cause a shiver to run down my spine. "Ki-Kim." He hummed. "Wha-what are you doing." He chuckled. "You are so naive. I still doubt that you were the baddest boy of our uni." He mumbled kissing down my neck. But suddenly;

OH MY GOD MY HOLY EYES.

*that's for today. Stay safe*
*bye👐*

 Stay safe**bye👐*