The disappearance

Libby's POV
My name is Libby Bucket, I'm 25 years old and I live with my 4 grandparents, my mom and dad and also my younger brother Charlie. I work at a candy store that is about a five minute walk from the chocolate factory so everyday I look at the factory before work. I would love to know the secrets behind how he makes his chocolate so good, no candy is as good as his and no one can deny it. Unfortunately me and my family don't have the money to get Wonka bars, the only time we have them is when it's my birthday or Charlie's and we only get one. I'm just glad that me and my family have a close bond. I was at work when I saw Charlie come in.
Libby: "hey Charlie !! Wait... shouldn't you be at school ?"
Charlie: "yeah but we got sent home because a kid got really sick from eating a wonka bar"
Libby: "sick from a wonka bar ? It's not like Willy Wonka the genius chocolatier would poison his customers... maybe the kid had too many of them"
Charlie: "but he didn't... he only had one. People have noticed that it's starting to be a reoccurring thing" I looked at the time and realised my shift had just ended.
Libby: "come on Charlie, let's go home. I'm sure the kid will be fine" I get my stuff from the back room and say goodbye to my boss. Me and Charlie walk out of the shop and make our way back to our house when I bumped into someone.
Libby: "oh my god !! I'm so sorry !! Are you okay !" The stranger looked very strange and not just because I didn't know him but because what he wore is very different from everyone else. He wore purple latex gloves with a maroon coloured coat, he had a top hat and goggles that looked like sunglasses, he wore black trousers and black shoes and to top off his outfit he had a cane, although it didn't really look like he needed it, it was more of an accessory. He looked at me and took off his goggles.
???: "don't worry about it..." he looked at me with a devilish smile, he looked like he was insane. I knelt down to Charlie and whispered in his ear.
Libby: "go home to mom and dad, I'm gonna talk to this man..." he nodded but told me to be careful, he walked back home and I stood up and looked back at the man. "What's your name ?"
???: "wil-" he paused "William..." I looked at him with uncertainty. "What's yours ?"
Libby: "I'm Libby, Libby Bucket" His smile grew wide, there was an awkward silence and he just kept staring at me. I looked into his eyes and realised that they were purple. All I could think was of how odd he was. Although he looked insane I couldn't help but think of how attractive he is.
William: "can I give you something?" He smiled crazily.
Libby: "as long as it's not poisoned..."
William: "why would I try to poison someone as pretty as you ?" He smirked while a blush crept on my face. I didn't appreciate what he was doing, I don't like the whole feeling of loving somebody because it always ends in heartbreak one way or another... he pulled out a Wonka bar and I just stared at it. I wanted to take it but what Charlie told me earlier kept creeping into my mind. "Go on, take it...you can trust me" he did that weird smile again, I took it from him and realised I could just throw it away when he leaves. I go to turn around but he grabs me by my wrist and turns me around. "Take a bite..." he said looking into my eyes, it felt like he was hypnotising me no matter how much I tried to look away I couldn't. I opened the wrapper and took a bite, I smiled at how good it was but the aftertaste that was left in my mouth wasn't great at all. It tasted like metal. My head began to pound and my insides felt like they were twisting around each other. I began to feel dizzy and that's when I fell to the floor. I was weak, I couldn't move. That's when I felt the strange man pick me up and take me towards... THE CHOCOLATE FACTORY. My breath sped up and that's when I blacked out...

Charlie's POV
Me and my family were eating our cabbage soup when I realised that Libby still wasn't back yet.
Mrs Bucket: "wait... Charlie where is Libby?" She said panicked.
Charlie: "I don't know mom, last time I saw her she was talking to a weird man with a top hat and he was dressed nicely" grandpa Joes eyes widen.
Grandpa Joe: "Willy Wonka" my eyes widen when he said that.
Charlie: "but I didn't think he went out anymore"
Grandpa Joe: "something has changed"
Charlie: "then where is Libby?"
Mr Bucket: "I'm sure she will be fine, go to bed Charlie. I'm sure she will be back by morning" he said with a reassuring smile. I said goodnight to everyone and went upstairs and sat on my bed looking through the hole in the roof. That's when I saw Willy Wonka carrying... a person ? The person looked an awful lot like Libby. I became anxious as I saw that he was taking the person towards his factory. I pinched myself hoping I was having a nightmare but I wasn't. I lay down hoping that the person he was carrying wasn't Libby. I got under my covers and let the darkness consume me.