Kidnapped

Libby's POV
I woke up with my head pounding, I don't know where I am and my surroundings didn't look familiar at all. I was in a rather large bedroom, the walls were maroon and purple, the bed was white and grey and the room smelled like candy. I went to get up when I realised my right arm was tied to the bed with a rope, I tried to untie it but I was to weak. I could hear steps echo past the room I was in. Then there was a knock on the door.
Libby: "come in..." the door opened and William came in. "William what are you doing here? And where I am I ?"
William: "well this is the chocolate factory and actually my name is Willy, Willy Wonka" he said with that same insane smile.
Libby: "why am I here?" He just stared at me "can you at least untie me !?" He nodded and walked over to me and untied the rope. I was about to sprint out but Willy jumped in front of me and stopped me.
Willy: "you're not going anywhere..."
Libby: "but I have a job !! I have a family I need to help look after and I have a little brother who I miss dearly !! Let me go !!"
Willy: "no ! You will work here, whether you like not" His eyes glistened with anger and frustration, he looked like he wanted to kill someone. I gulped and he smiled. "Now follow me" he began walking and I followed him. He took me to a room and there was an outfit placed on the table, he picked it up and handed it to me. "This is your outfit, go and change" he said as he pointed to a room which I'm guessing is  a changing room. I nodded and went and got changed.
The outfit:

I walked out and his smile grew wider

I walked out and his smile grew wider. Not gonna lie he really creeps me out.
Willy: "follow me" he turned around and went out the room, I rolled my eyes and followed him. He took me to a room labelled 'THE INVENTING ROOM' he sat down at a table and I sat opposite him. "I've sent out 5 golden tickets that are hidden in 5 of my Wonka bars"
Libby: "you're not trying to kill anyone are you ?"
Willy: "why would you think that ?" I just shrugged and let him carry on. "I already know what kids are going to get them and I've placed traps so that only one kid will be the winner"
Libby: "and what does the winner get?"
Willy: "my factory..." my eyes widen.
Libby: "ok, that's a great idea and I'm guessing it's because your getting old"
Willy: "yeah!!"
Libby: "ok, but I have a question..."
Willy: "go for it"
Libby: "why are people getting sick from your candy bars ?" He tensed up. "If you think I'm gonna steal the recipe your wrong and anyway I'm kinda stuck here now soooo..."
Willy: "no, I can't tell you my recipe. I'm not going to Jail..." I felt my face go pale.
Libby: "what do you mean... J-jail...?" He just looked at me and sighed.
Willy: "being away from society for so long has made me forget the difference between wrong and rights... I've started bringing people to my factory that I bump into on the street and I've been killing them..." I felt like I was gonna throw up, was he going to kill me ? "And then I've been putting them into my candy... it gets rid of the evidence" I stare at him in pure shock, I didn't know how to react.
Libby: "you're not going to kill me... are you?"
Willy: "no... you're different Starshine" STARSHINE!? What kind of name is that ?!
Libby: "starshine ? What does that mean?"
Willy: "it's your nickname silly !!" He said while laughing. I smiled nervously at him.
Libby: "Willy... you cant kill people"
Willy: "I know... I've become a monster"
Libby: "how did it first come around?"
Willy: "I was running out of new ideas for candy flavours so I though I'd experiment and that's when all this happened..."
Libby: "okay... we will just have to change that then won't we?" I smiled at him, he smiled back and nodded. He told me about the golden tickets and what we are going to do about the kids that come. He told me the rooms we would take them to and what would happen to them.

It's now night and everyone is going to find out about the golden tickets in the morning, I'm super nervous but also super excited. I hope my brother gets a ticket... he only told me about 4 of the kids but not the 5th one. I went to my room and changed into my pyjamas. I brushed my teeth and got in bed when there was a knock at my door. I got up and opened it.
Libby: "oh hi Willy... what are you doing here ?" He just stood there.
Willy: "oh um... I forgot... hehe" he laughed nervously and scratched the back of his neck.
Libby: "ok, well if you don't need anything then I'm going to bed" I say while laughing nervously.
Willy: "I actually have nowhere to go... this is my room" I stare at him wide eyed.
Libby: "then where do I go?"
Willy: "you stay in here, I'm just gonna sleep on the couch. It's equally as comfortable" I just look at him as he walks in. He goes in the bathroom and I just get into the bed and lay down. I start to drift off to sleep when I feel Willy kiss my forehead. Honestly I was quite creeped out, it was probably just a gesture of kindness but with everything I've heard he just sounds like a creep.... I shook all the thoughts out of my head and allowed myself to fall asleep in the presence of the REALLY creepy but genius candy maker...