Boat ride

Charlie's POV
Mr Wonka lead us to the river bank where a pink sea horse boat was with Oompa Loompas in it. Then they randomly began to laugh.
Violet: "what's so funny!?"
Willy: "I think it's all of the those doggone cocoa beans. Hey by the way did you guys know that chocolate contains a property that triggers the release of endorphins giving one the feeling of being in love?" He then gave a smug look and gazed at Libby. However Libby kept a straight face and looked at Mr Wonka with a scowl. What's got into her ?
Mrs Beauregarde: "you don't say..." she said flirtatiously. She failed miserably because Mr Wonka gave her a look of disgust.
Willy: "all abroad !!" He smiled nervously. Everyone got on the boat. Me, grandpa Joe, Libby and Mr Wonka sat at the back of the boat. "Onward!!" Mr Wonka shouted when everyone got on. The boat went forward.Mr Wonka hands me a ladle with chocolate in.
Willy: "here have some of this it will do you good" I take the ladle and have a sip of the chocolate and then I pass it to Grandpa Joe.
Charlie: "it's great" I say while smiling.
Willy: "that's because it's mixed by waterfall, the waterfall is most important, it mixes the chocolate, churns it up, makes it light and frothy and by the way no other factory in the world m-" he was cut off
Veruca: "you've already said that"  there was another awkward silence.
Willy: " your all quite short aren't you?"
Violet: "well yeah, we're children"
Willy: "well that's not excuse I was never as short as you"
Mike: "you were once"
Willy: "was not !!! Know why !? Because I distinctly remember putting a hat on top of my head, look at your short little arms... you could never reach" he gave a smug smile and everyone turned to the front
Charlie: "do you even remember what it was like being a kid ?"
Willy: "oh boy do I" he said quite cheerful but then he started to frown and stare into space. "Do I ?" I looked at Libby and she just shrugged. I then realised we were heading for a tunnel.
Charlie: "Mr Wonka !! Mr Wonka we're heading for a tunnel !!" He quickly snaps out of it.
Willy: "oh yeah... full speed ahead !!" The boat got faster.
Violet: "how can they see where they're going?"
Willy: "they can't.... there's no knowing where they are going, switch on the lights!!" Then we dropped down. I thought I was gonna drop out so I tensed up, that's when Libby put her arm around me for reassurance and I relaxed. The boat calmed down so Libby took her arm from around me.
Willy: "people, keep an eye out. We're passing some very important rooms here" there were rooms like, clotted cream, coffee cream, hair cream !! Mrs Beauregarde turned around.
Mrs Beauregarde: "what do you use hair cream for ?"
Willy: "to lock in moisture" he then bobbed his fair up and down, Mrs Beauregarde just turned away. We then saw a room that had Oompa Loompa whipping a cow.
Charlie: "whipped cream"
Willy: "precisely... haha"
Veruca: "that doesn't make sense..." Mr Wonka turned to Veruca with a stern look
Willy: "for your information little girl, whipped cream isn't whipped cream at all unless it's been whipped with whips, everybody knows that..." the boat began to pick up speed again so Libby put her arm back around me.The boat became calm again so Libby took her arm from around me, we got close to a room.
Willy: "stop the boat !!! I want to show you guys something" the Oompa Loompas stooped the boat by the inventing room... we all got out the boat but Libby helped me get out. Mr Wonka opened the door...