Meeting Willy Wonka and... LIBBY ?!

Charlie's POV
Me and Grandpa Joe were standing outside the gates for Willy Wonka's Chocolate factory. I was so excited but I also felt a tinge of guilt. I felt terrible for coming to the factory without Libby, she's my sister and I'm about to meet our idol except it's only me... The clock strikes 10 am and the gates open. We were ordered by the voice through the speakers to carry on walking forward. We then got to the doors when they opened and revealed a stage with red curtains, the curtains then opened and there were puppets and a song began to play.

Everyone looked at each other with confused looks. No one knew what was going on... then we heard clapping coming from the side of Mr Salt and Veruca.
Willy: "wasn't that just magnificent ?! I was worried it was getting a little dodgy in the middle part but that finale... wow !" He then walked to the stage with a girl beside him. Grandpa Joe looked at the girl with a confused look and that when u realised how familiar she looked.
Violet: "who are you?!"
Grandpa Joe: "he's Willy Wonka!"
Veruca: "who's the girl?"
Libby: "I'm Libby... Libby Bucket" she says while smiling. It was my sister !!
Charlie: "Libby !!" She looked at me and smiled.
Libby: "Charlie !!" I ran up and hugged her, she hugged me back and then I pulled away and went back by Grandpa Joe. Mr Wonka then introduce himself and we all went inside.
Willy: "drop your coats anywhere" he took off his coat and took his glasses off. Libby took off her coat to reveal an outfit that was very similar to Mr Wonka's but instead of trousers she wore a skirt and the top hat was smaller.
Mr Teavee: "Mr Wonka, it sure is toasty in here"
Willy: "what? Oh yeah, I have to keep it warm in here because my workers are used to an extremely warm climate they just can't stand the cold !" Mr Wonka began walking but Libby stayed still and waited until I went beside her. She grabbed my hand tightly and I smiled at her. Violet then hugged Mr Wonka and he gasped in shock.
Violet: "Mr wonka I'm Violet Beauregarde"
Willy: "oh... I don't care" he began walking again
Violet: "well you should car because I'm gonna be the girl to win the special prize at the end"
Willy: "well you do seem confident and confidence is key" Violets mother had a smug look on her face. He then got stopped again.
Veruca: "hello I'm Veruca Salt it's very nice to meet you sir !!" She had a fake smile and curtsied.
Willy: "I always thought a Veruca was a type of wart that got on the bottom of your foot. Haha..." I stifled a laugh. Augustus then stood in front of him with a mouth full of chocolate.
Augustus: "I'm Augustus Gloop, I love your chocolate!!"
Willy: "I can see that, so do I. I never expected to have so much in common." He then went to walk around but then stopped and turned around. He looked at mike. "You. Your Mike Teavee, your the little devil who cracked the system..." he then turned to me. "And you, well your just lucky to be here aren't you ?" I was a little hurt but it was true... I only got the ticket yesterday. He then looked at everyone parents. "And the rest of you must be there p.... p..." everyone gave him a confused look.
Mr Salt: "parents"
Willy: "yeah... moms and dads. Dad? Papa?" He spaced out but came back quickly. "Okay... let's move along" he then turned around and we began walking to the door. Augustus turned to me.
Augustus: "would you like some chocolate?"
Charlie: "sure !!"
Augustus: "then you should of brought some" he then walked away but Libby stuck her cane out and he tripped and fell. Everyone laughed at him and then he got up sulking and went to his mothers side. Mr Wonka waved Libby over to him so she kissed my cheek and went to Mr Wonka's side. The ceiling got lower and lower and lower to the point where all the adults were ducking down.
Willy: "important room this... after all this is a chocolate factory"
Mike: "then why is the door so small ?!"
Libby: "to keep all the great big chocolatey flavour inside" Mr Wonka grabbed out his keys and put it in the ridiculously small door. He then put his keys away and looked at us. He then put his arm on the door and carefully pushed it open. I was left in shock with what I saw...