Captured

Libby's POV
I woke up on a chair, I was tied to it but I had no escape. There were ropes wrapped around my feet, legs, waist and arms. I tried to wriggle out of there chair but it didn't move. I looked in front of me and saw all of the guests sat by the wall. I looked in shock and that's when I saw Charlie and my Grandpa Joe. I began to tear up at the sight and I was so afraid of what Willy would do, I had no idea what he was capable of. Charlie looked me in the eyes.
Charlie: "Libby... I'm so scared" he said crying. My heart broke at the sight, I just wanted to hug him but I couldn't.
Libby: "Me too Charlie... me too" I bit my lip trying to fight back the tears brewing in my eyes. We then heard the door open.
Willy: "ahhh, I see you've all woken up" he said with that damn smile !! I wanted to punch him straight in the jaw and ruin his perfect face structure !!! Ermmm I mean... ugh forget it.
Libby: "untie me !!!"
Willy: "I'm afraid I can't do that" he said stepping closer to me.
Libby: "pl-please just let me and the others go..." I said while hot tears rolled down my face. He crouched down and out his hand on my cheek, I tensed up at his touch and I felt my blood go cold.
Willy: "you have no idea what you are doing to me..."
Libby: "w-what do y-you mean?" He tucked my hair behind my ear and smiled, but this time it was a sincere smile.
Willy: "I can't say... I've never felt it before..."
Libby: "I'm sure you know what you mean though..."
Willy: "I-I think I'm in love with you..." I stare at him in shock.
Libby: "Willy... I-I don't know if I can..." he then pulls out a gun and points it at the other guests. I stare at him in terror.
Willy: "can you now?" He said with a smirk.
Libby: "yes !! I love you too Willy !! I was only joking !!" He put the gun down and smiled at me. He untied me and pulled me into a kiss. I kissed him back but then I quickly pulled away. "Can you let the others go ?"
Willy: "just for you starshine!!" He boops my nose and he unties the guests. "Libby you will be living here in the factory with me..."
Libby: "okay... but only if my family can live here too"
Willy: "okay... I guess I can make an exception for you" he smiles and we take the guests to the exit. Me, Willy, Charlie and Grandpa Joe head to my families house. We get to the house and we head inside.
Libby: "mom, dad, Grandpa George, grandma Josephine,grandma Georgina I'm home !!" I hug them all. "We have a surprise for you!!"
Willy: "yeah, from tomorrow you will be living in my factory !!" All of my family members perked up !!
Mrs Bucket: "but what about our house ?"
Willy: "I'll sort that out" he smiles. "As for you Charlie I have a very special job for you"
Charlie: "what is it?"
Willy: "I want you to work as my co-worker !! You can help me and Libby run the factory !!" Charlie smiles in delight, obviously he had forgot about the event that occurred earlier on today. (Note the mental eye roll)
Libby: "Willy, can I talk with you outside?"
Willy: "of course!!" I smile and me and Willy walk outside.
Libby: "now that you have everything you wanted, I just want you to understand that you can't kill people anymore !! It ends now !!"
Willy: "I understand, I don't even know why I did it to begin with. Humans taste terrible" I shake my head and we walk back inside.