The Nut-sorting Room

Charlie's POV
Me and Libby were walking together while following Mr Wonka.
Willy: "now we don't have the boat we will have to move double time to keep on schedule, there's far to much to see" he said with a giddy smile and kept on walking.
Charlie: "Mr Wonka?"
Willy: "yeah?"
Charlie: "why did you decide to let people in?"
Willy: "so people can see the factory of course !!"
Charlie: "but why now? And why only six ?" He was about to answer me when mike shoved me out of the way, I would of fell over if Libby didn't hold onto me.
Mike: "what's the special prize ? And who gets it ?"
Willy: "the best kind of prize is a SUR-prize, hahahaha" he said acting like it was the funniest thing in the world. Then Veruca starts talking to him
Veruca: "will Violet always be a blueberry?"
Willy: "no, maybe... I don't know, but that what you get for chewing gum all day, it's just disgusting" he pulls a face.
Mike: "if you hate gum so much then why do you make it ?"
Willy: "once again you really should mumble because it's really starting to bum me out" he said trying not to snap at Mike.
Libby: "Mike, he makes chewing gum because other people love it, just because he doesn't like it doesn't mean the customers purchasing the candy doesn't like it" she threw Mike a glare and he just sighed.
Charlie: "do you remember the first candy you ever ate?" He stopped walking and his face goes blank.
Willy: "no..." I knew he was lying because he had zoned out again, I looked at Libby and she just shrugged. He then snapped out of it.
Willy: "I'm sorry I was having a flashback..."
Mr Teavee: "do these flashbacks happen often" he asked while Mr Salt pulled Veruca towards him.
Willy: "increasingly... today" he then began to walk to a room and it had the words "Nut-sorting Room"
Mr Salt smiled in delight.
Mr Salt: "ahh, this is the room I know all about, I'm in the nut business you see" he then handed his business card to Mr Wonka and he just threw it away without even looking at it and that caused Libby to giggle. "Are you using the havermax 4000 to do your sorting ?"
Willy: "no... you're really weird" he then chuckled and opened the door allowing us all inside. We all went in and I was amazed by the view. We went by the railing and we saw loads of squirrels.
Veruca: "squirrelsssss !!"
Willy: "yeah squirrels, specially trained to get nuts out of the shells "
Mr Salt: "why use squirrels, why not Oompa Loompas?"
Willy: "because squirrels can get the whole walnut out almost everytime" Mr Salt just nodded.
Veruca: "daddy, I want a squirrel, get me one of those squirrels I want one"
Mr Salt: "Veruca you have many marvellous pets" Veruca got angry and started listing all of the pets she had and all I could think is that I can't even afford a proper meal never mind all of the pets she has.
Mr Salt: "ok darling, I will get you a squirrel as soon as I possibly can"
Veruca: "but I don't want any old squirrel, I want a TRAINED squirrel"
Mr Salt: "very well" he turned to Mr Wonka and pulled out his wallet "Mr wonka,how much for one of these squirrels" Mr Wonka just looked at him and Veruca smiled at him.
Willy: "oh there not for sale, she can't have one" he said smiling, Veruca started to get angry and she turned red. She looked at her father.
Veruca: "DADDY"
Willy: "I'm sorry darling, Mr Wonka's being unreasonable" he said pouting, he did a very good Mr Salt impression.
Veruca: "if you want get me a squirrel then I'll get one myself" she climbed in between the railing and walked down the stairs.
Mr Salt: "Veruca, come back here at once !" Veruca ignited them and started looking at the squirrels.
Willy: "little girl..."
Libby: "Veruca !! Come back !!" Veruca ignored everyone and walked over to a squirrel.
Willy: "Little girl !! DONT TOUCH THAT SQUIRRELS NUTS IT WILL MAKE THEM CRAZY" Veruca continued to go over to one and they all dropped there nuts.
Veruca: "I'll have you..." she went to grab the squirrel but then it jumped off it's stool with the other squirrels and they started going over to her. Mr Salt was shouting in horror while Mr Wonka was trying to find the key to open the gate. All the squirrels had jumped in her making her fall on the floor. They started to pin her to the floor.

Libby's POV
I watched in horror as I saw all of the squirrels that I thought were innocent pin down the poor girl. I know she is a brat but she doesn't deserve this at all...
Charlie: "what are they doing !?"
Willy: "there testing to see if she's a bad nut" the squirrel let's out a screech. "Oh my goodness... she is a bad nut after all..." the squirrels start to take her close to the garbage chute.
Mr Salt: "where are they taking her ?"
Willy: "where all the other bad nuts go to the garbage chute..."
Mr Salt: "where does the chute go?!"
Willy: "to the incinerator..." he said with that sinister smile. "But don't worry we only light it on Tuesdays"
Mike: "today is Tuesday !!" Willy glares at Mike and Veruca starts to scream. Willy pulls out his keys and starts pretending to find the key, I knew he was pretending because all of his keys are labelled.
Libby: "do something !!" I say pushing him. He doesn't budge so I take my hat off and put my cane on the ground. I take my heels off and then I jump over the gate. "GO BACK TO WORK!!" The squirrels put Veruca down and hurriedly went back to there nut sorting stations. I go to Veruca and help her up.
Veruca: "thank you miss" she says smiling.
Libby: "it's ok" I smile and we walk up the stairs and I put my heels and hat back on and pick my cane up off the ground. I look at Willy and he's glaring at me. If looks could kill I'd be dead...