Helping Mr Wonka

Libby's POV
Me and my family have been living in Willys factory for a few months now and everything seemed normal. Charlie would still go to school but I no longer had to work as I was helping Willy around the factory. I had just finished checking the chocolate room and I was on my way to the inventing room. Willy spends a lot of time there, a lot more than any other room but that is where he makes new candy and it mustn't be easy coming up with ideas. I would usually be with Charlie but he is at school. I go in the inventing room when I see Willy and an Oompa Loompa. I walk closer and I see that Willy has a knife in his hand and that stupid smile he always does when something bad is about to happen. The Oompa Loompa looks terrified... Willy was about to stab the poor Oompa Loompa but I quickly jumped on him.
Libby: "what are you doing !?" I said while I was on top of him. I grab the knife and throw it across the room. "What were you thinking !? You absolute idiot!!! Have you lost your mind?" Willy looked me in the eyes.
Willy: "I'm sorry... I didn't-" I cut him off.
Libby: "no!! I don't want to be with a murderer!!" I began to cry "Willy...you told me you would stop..." I got up and Willy got up too. He put his hand on my cheek and looked me in the eyes.
Willy: "I know I did Starshine... but I can't help it..."
Libby: "if you really cared about me you would stop, this isn't the Willy I know and love..." his eyes began to brim with tears. He put his forehead on mine and closed his eyes. "Willy... I think you need help"
Willy: "NO !! If you tell someone they will try and put me in jail..."
Libby: "Willy, I studies psychology at school... I can help you, I'll give you some therapy session type things after work to help you" he smiled at me and gave me a quick but passionate kiss.
Willy: "thank you..." he smiled at me... a sincere one and returned to his work that didn't involve killing the poor Oompa Loompas. I grabbed the Oompa Loompa that Willy tried to kill and took him into my room and gave him a therapy session because if that happened to me I would need one too. After the session I packed up and Willy came into my room.... and by my room I mean our room. Willy feels like he has to be with me all the time when he isn't working. I don't know why he feels that way but it's kinda nice.
Willy: "I'm ready for my first session" I smiled at him and the Oompa Loompa left. Willy lay down on the couch/bed thing. I don't really know what it's called. I began to ask him questions and then we did some exercises to help regain the mindset he had when he first became a chocolatier. Once that was over I packed my stuff away and got ready for bed. Willy did the same and then we both got in bed. I lay down on his chest and he wrapped his arms around me. I smiled at his actions and we both fell asleep.

~ A Few Months Later ~

Sales had never been better, we were selling more than we we were making which was insane. Willy said that he has never had this much profit not even when the golden tickets went out. Willy has got much better, he hasn't even attempted once to try and kill anyone and I'm very proud of him for it. He doesn't even think about it anymore. He never wears a sinister smile anymore, it's always a sincere one or a mischievous one but that's only when we prank my family. In the few months me and my family have been living here Willy has made up with his dad again. Sometimes we invite him to dinner but it has to be a quite healthy dinner or Wilbur would freak... he is a dentist after all. Willy told me about his childhood and how he used to get bullied because his dad did everything possible to give him amazing teeth. That's why he struggles so much with social interaction... he used to try and isolate himself away from everyone but as soon as he opened his tiny store and got workers he got better but as soon as his recipes started getting stolen he lost his trust in everyone working in the factory and closed his factory. The poor man has been through a lot and when I first heard about it, it did make me cry. He apologised but I told him it wasn't his fault. Mine and Willys relationship has never been better... even though I originally didn't want to be with him cause he creeped me out, Ive seen another side to him... a fragile side and a caring and loving side. He doubts himself when it comes to our relationship because he is so scared to mess up, I always reassure him but it takes him a while to be happy with himself again. When we argue he refuses to talk to me for a few weeks because he is scared I hate him, which is not true at all. My family have never been better, no more cabbage soup, we get nice clothes now, Charlie is studying harder than ever but also helping me and Willy and my grandparents are actually getting out of bed. I never wanted this to end...