The Inventing Room

Libby's POV
Willy led us into the inventing room and I knew what was gonna happen in here. I couldn't help but feel like Willy inviting the kids was all one massive scheme to get more 'flavours' for his candy. He's done it once... who is to say he won't do it again. I'm just so scared for my baby brother. If Willy killed him I would never forgive myself, I love him with all my heart.
Willy: "this is the most important room in the factory, look around. Just don't touch anything..." he said with that same insane smile. All the kids went off to explore the room and Willy waved me over. I reluctantly walked over and stood in front of him.
Libby: "what do you want?"
Willy: "what was that act of stupidness I saw in the chocolate room!?" He said with a frown.
Libby: "you told me you would help the boy and you didn't. You lied to me. How do I know your not lying to me about being a better person ?"
Willy: "I-" I cut him off.
Libby: "I can't trust you anymore. I thought I could... but obviously I thought wrong." I put my head down and walked over to Charlie. Willy seems sweet not a creepy candy maker but you learn something new everyday.

Willys POV
When Libby walked away my heart shattered into what felt like a million pieces. At first I was just gonna bring her to my factory and turn her into candy (I know it sounds weird but it's a new flavour) I never intended to fall for her... wait ! No I haven't fallen for her. What am I on about? Libby was right I am crazy. I don't even know what I'm talking about anymore. She's just so pret- I mean ewwwww no she's not pretty. I screamed of frustration in my head and was pulled out of my thoughts by the shout of the bubblegum girl.
Violet: "hey Mr Wonka what's this !"
Willy: "let me show you" an Oompa Loompa then gave me what she was talking about. "These are everlasting gobstoppers, they are for people with little allowance money. You can suck on it all year and it would never get any smaller !!"
Violet: "it's like gum" I then looked at her in disgust.
Willy: "No, gum is for chewing. If you try chewing on one of these gobstoppers you'll break all your little teeth off." I then admire it "they sure do taste terrific" i then put it back into the water and lead the group to another machine. "And this is hair toffee, you suck down one of these little boogers and in exactly half an hour you'll have a new crop of hair growing out of your little noggin, a moustache and a beard"
Mike: "who wants a beard ?"
Willy: "well... beatniks for one, folk singers and motorbike riders, you know all those hip, jazzy, super cool, neat, keen groovy cats. It's in the fridge daddy-o , Are you hep to the jive can you dig what I'm What I'm laying down, soul brother?" He puts his hand out for Mike to high five him but Mike just looks at him in a weird manner. He slowly puts his hand by his side making his gloved hands squeak. "Unfortunately the mixture isn't quite right yet cause an Oompa Loompa tried one yesterday and..." an Oompa Loompa walked over to the group and all you could see was hair. "How are you today?" The Oompa Loompa puts its thumbs up. "You look great" the Oompa Loompa then walks off and I Leads them to another machine. "Watch this" I then pulls a lever and the machine starts doing all sort of noises. The end of the machine slowly unraveled and a stick of gum cake out the end of it, Violet quickly took the gum.
Mike: "you mean that's it ?"
Willy: "do you even know what it is?"
Violet: "it's gum"
Willy: "yeah, it's a stick of the most amazing gum in the whole universe. Know why ?! Know why !? Because it's a whole three course dinner all by itself... hehe"
Mr Salt: "why would anyone want that !?" I forgot what to say so i pulled out my cue cards from earlier and began reading.
Willy: "it will be the end of all kitchens and cooking, just one strip of Wonka's magic chewing gum... and that is all you will ever need for breakfast lunch and dinner. This strip of gum is tomato soup, roast beef and blueberry pie"
Grandpa Joe: "it sounds great!!"
Veruca: "it sounds weird"
Violet: "it sound like my kind of gum" she takes her current piece of chewing gum out and puts it behind her ear and I mentally gag.
Willy: "I'd rather you didn't, there's still one or two that things that are-" I was quickly cut off
Violet: "I'm the world record holder in chewing gum, I'm not afraid of anything" she puts the gum in her mouth and starts chewing it while I just pull a 'you know best' face. (Note the sarcasm)
Mrs Beauregarde: "how is it honey?"
Violet: "it's amazing !! The tomato soup, I can feel it running down my throat !!"
Willy: "yeah, spit it out !!"
Libby: "violet, I think you should listen to Wil-" she cut Libby off, I wanted to punch that kid square in the nose... I mean... ugh forget it.
Violet: "it's changing !! Roast beef with baked potato crispy skin and butter !!"
Mrs Beauregarde: "keep chewing kiddo !! My little girl is going to be the first person to have a chewing gum meal" she boasted while Veruca just glared at her and Violet.
Willy: "yeah I'm just a little concerned about the-" I was cut off again.
Violet: "blueberry pie and ice cream !!"
Willy: "that part"
Veruca: "what's happening to her nose?" We all looked at Violet
Mr Salt: "it's turning blue"
Mrs Beauregarde: "your whole nose has gone purple" violet touched her nose and then looked at her hand
Violet: "what do you mean?"
Mrs Beauregarde: "Violet !! Your turning violet !!" She turns to me "what's happening ?"
Willy: "well I told you I hadn't quite got it right... cause it goes a little funny when it gets to the dessert, it's the blueberry pie that does it... im terrible sorry" I then duck down behind a machine and pull Libby by me. She glared at me and I gave her an innocent smile. I realised my hands were still on her shoulder and she pushed my hands off her and went by her brother. Ouch that hurt.We all watched as Violet turned Blue and started swelling up
Violet:"mother, what's happening to me ?" Mrs Beauregarde looked frightened while all of us couldn't believe our eyes.
Grandpa Joe: "she's swelling up !!"
Charlie: "like a blueberry..." Violet had turned into a gigantic blueberry. I went up behind Mrs Beauregarde and scared her.
Willy: "I've tried it on like twenty Oompa Loompas and each one of them turned into a blueberry... it's just weird" I said while laughing nervously.
Mrs Beauregarde: "but I can't have a blueberry as a daughter !!! How is she supposed to compete ?"
Veruca: "you could put her in a county fair" Libby jumped in.
Libby: "orrrr you could care more about your daughters health then her success" Mrs Beauregarde looked at me and sighed.
Mrs Beauregarde: "I suppose your right" I looked at Libby with a shocked face and She just shrugged. Then the Oompa Loompas started singing and dancing.

Once the song had finished I was still dancing and Violet was being rolled away.
Violet: "MR WONKAAAA !!" Mrs Beauregarde came over to me and glared at me. I looked at an Oompa Loompa and began talking to it.
Willy: "I want you take Mrs Beauregarde and her daughter on the boat to the juicing room, Kay?"
Mrs Beauregarde: "the juicing room!? What are they gonna do with her there !?"
Willy: "there gonna squeeze her, like a little pimple. They need to get all that juice out of her immediately" Mrs Beauregarde got worried and looked at Libby.
Mrs Beauregarde: "what will happen if she doesn't get juiced?" Libby just shrugged and Mrs Beauregarde looked back at me.
Willy: "she will explode" Libby's eyes Widened and looked at Mrs Beauregarde.
Libby: "WHAT!?" Mrs Beauregarde ran to her daughter and Violets screams grew distant.
Violet: "mother help me !!! Please!!" As they got quieter and quieter I began talking again.
Willy: "come on, let's boogie" I then lead the group out of the room and began taking them somewhere else. Two children gone, two more to get rid of...