Candy Wonderland

Charlie's POV
We walked into a massive room that was full of candy, there was even a chocolate river and a waterfall !! Mr Wonka told us not to lose our heads and get over excited but by the look on Augustus' face I could tell that he wasn't listening. He began to tell us how the waterfall makes the chocolate light and frothy and how his chocolate factory is the only one in the world who mixes its chocolate by waterfall. A pipe came over and he began to tell us how the pipes suck up the chocolate and carry it away all over the factory thousands of gallons an hour. This man was truly a genius, but then he said something which left me with a dropped jaw.
Willy: "do you like my meadow ? Try some of the grass. Please have a blade, please do. It's so delectable and so darn good looking."
Charlie: "you can eat the grass ?"
Willy: "of course you can !! Everything in this room is eatable, even Libby and I are eatable but that is called cannibalism by dear children and is in fact frowned upon in most societies... enjoy!!" He then shooed us off. Everyone scattered and looked around the room except for Mr Salt.

Libby's POV
Everyone scattered but Mr Salt, I have him a confused look. I turned to Willy and saw him giving Mr Salt a sinister smile scaring him off. He then pulled a smug face. I saw everyone enjoying the room and Augustus enjoying it a little to much... 
Libby: "Willy are you sure this plan is safe?"
Willy: "what plan?"
Libby: "eliminating the kids one by one..."
Willy: "of course..." he said walking closer to me making me feel uncomfortable
Libby: "I don't like the uncertainty in that..." I kept walking back until I hit a candy tree.
Willy: "I'm not being uncertain, I know. I'm trying to be a better person..."
Libby: "o-ok" he then smiled and walked off. A shiver went down my spine and I followed him.We then heard Veruca shouting.
Veruca: "daddy !! Look over there !! What is it ? It's a little person !!" Willy and I made our way to Veruca while the group followed.
Mrs Beauregarde: "there's two of them"
Mr Teavee: "there's more then two"
Mrs Gloop: "where do they come from?"
Mike: "are they real people?"
Charlie: "who are they?"
Willy: "of course they are real people !! There Oompa Loompas" we all looked at them as they continued to work
Mr Salt: "Oompa Loompas !?"
Willy: "imported direct from Loompa land"
Mr Teavee: "there's no such place" willy then shot his head towards Mr Teavee
Willy: "what?"
Mr Teavee: "Mr Wonka I teach high school geography and I'm here to tell you-" he got cut off
Willy: "well then you'll know all about it and what a terrible country it is" he gives Mr Teavee and glare and then looks towards the Oompa Loompas, he then begins to tell us how he found them.

(The cover 😂)
Willy: "they are such wonderful workers, I feel I must warn you though they are rather mischievous, always making jokes haha..."

Mrs Gloop: "AUGUSTUS MY CHILD !! THAT IS NOT A GOOD THING TO DO !!" We all looked towards Augustus who was drinking from the chocolate river. Willy walked closer to him as he was on the other side.
Willy: "hey little boy !!! My chocolate must be untouched by human hands..." and in a spilt second he had fell into the river. I knew this was gonna happen but Willy told me he would help... but he just stood there smirking. I ran up to him and nudged him and he looked at me, I sent him a cold glare and he did that sinister smile again.
Libby: "help him !!" He then grabbed my shoulders and tried to push me in the river but I dug my heels in the grass so i was stuck. He glared at me and I sent him a smug look. I turned around and walked further away from the river bank. Augustus Gloop got sucked up the pipe and then the Oompa Loompas began singing and dancing.

The Oompa Loompas ran off and carried on working. I couldn't believe Willy... he promised me all the kids would be safe but he lied and I was stupid enough to believe him. I had so much anger in me but I had to hold it back, I didn't want to end up killing the candy 'genius'. Charlie questioned Willy about the fact his name was already in the song and he obviously had to say it was 'improvised' when it was all planned. Mike said it wasn't and that when Willy got angry.
Willy: "oh poppycock!!" He rolled his eyes and walked off. Mrs Gloop got worried and Willy told her where her son was and the Oompa Loompa took her away. "Now... on with the tour" how the hell can he pretend that nothing happened !?