Betrayal

Libby's POV
A silence filled the air, usually Willy would speak about something or the kids would ask him questions but no one said anything. I decided to speak up.
Libby: "so what's next ?" I asked nervously, I'm more than sure that Willy is mad at me but Veruca didn't deserve thar no matter how much of a snob she was. Mr Salt looked at me.
Mr Salt: "Libby, I would like to thank you for saving my daughter." He pulls his wallet out and takes out a £50 note. "Take this as a thanks"
Libby: "sir, you really didn't need to"
Mr Salt: "I want to" he said smiling.
Libby: "thank you sir" I take the money from him and put it in the pocket in my blazer. I turned to look at Willy and he had his eyes closed. I turned to Charlie.
Charlie: "is Mr Wonka alright?" I just shrugged, I haven't dealt with him when he is extremely angry so I wouldn't know what will happen next. I felt someone hug me and I gasped in shock. I looked down and saw Veruca.
Veruca: "thank you so much !!"
Libby: "you've already said thank you" I laugh.
Veruca: "I know but I feel like saying thank you once wasn't enough"
Libby: "it's fine, I just hope you learned your lesson that you can't get everything...."
Veruca: "yes, that was a traumatising experience" she said while laughing. She let go of me and went to her father side. I was glad that she had learned her lesson. I turned to Mike who was still in shock with everything that had happened.
Libby: "are you okay mike ?" He looked at me and nodded. "Are you sure?" He then shook his head and walked over to me and hugged me. I'm not surprised to be honest, I would be terrified if I saw that at there age. He let go of me and smiled. He walked back to his dad and I went Charlie and hugged him. "Mr Wonka how about you go and get some rest and I'll carry on with the tour..." then his eyes shot open and he looked at me. He eyes were no longer violet, they were red. I was terrified, I could feel my face grow pale.
Willy: "no" he growled. He walked over to me a grabbed my wrist. "Kids, p.... adults stay here. Me and Libby are gonna have a little chat" he dragged me out of the room and pushed me against a wall.
Libby: "what are you doing !?"
Willy: "you betrayed me !!"
Libby: "BETRAYED !? Are you kidding me !? You almost killed that poor girl!!"
Willy: "SHES A SNOB!!"
Libby: "I don't care !!! If she's a snob she doesn't deserve that !!"
Willy: "the incinerator is broken !! She wouldn't of died!!"
Libby: "I don't care if the incinerator was broken" I rolled my eyes at him. "You said you were trying to change !! When I first saw you I thought you were great but now... your just showing yourself up to be a PSYCHOPATH !!!!"
Willy: "A PSYCHOPATH !?"
Libby: "yes !! A psychopath !!" I pushed him and he stumbled backwards. I need to tell the kids and parents that we need to leave. I go to run but he grabs my wrist. I turn around and slap him and he puts his hands on his cheek. I run back into the nut-sorting room. "We need to leave now !!"
Mr Teavee: "why?"
Libby: "just trust me!!" I go out and we run out of the room and start trying to find an exit. I look behind me and see Willy with a bunch of Oompa Loompas with... cloths ? I turn back to the front and carry on running. I the feel someone grab both my arms and yank me back. I then feel a cloth on my face and I hold my breath. I look around and see that everyone else is gone. I couldn't hold my breath in any longer and darkness overcame me...