Sweet Ending

Libby's POV
Life for me and my family has never been better. We have been living in the factory for a few years now. Willy and I got married in the factory (yeah, In the factory but it's ok because I know he doesn't like people) Believe it or not but me and Willy have a child on the way, a baby girl. We still haven't decided what we are gonna call her yet but Willy will want it to be something to do with candy...

Charlie dropped out of school much to my dismay and works full time in the factory with me and Willy. Well I'm part time at the moment because I'm pregnant and Willy doesn't want me overworking. My little brother seems to get sweeter everyday, he began talking to a girl but turns out she only liked him because he lived in the factory. My heart broke when I heard the news but he's much better now.

My mom and dad have never been better, they're still in love. Although they may be getting old there love for each other hasn't. Dad still works at the toothpaste factory and he gets payed more because he has a better job there now. My mom doesn't work but she is technically a full time mom so I'll let her off.

My grandparents are doing great, even though Grandma Georgina still has no idea what everyone is talking about she still tries to engage in conversations now. Grandpa George is still a smartass who can't keep his mouth shut but he's always been like that. Grandpa Joe gets out of bed a lot now and we even gave him a tour of the factory and he says it's still as magical as it was when it closed... but let's not talk about that. Grandma Josephine is still as mature as ever, always telling us off if we do something stupid but that's hardly ever.

~ Mine and Charlie's life has been
Turned around and it's all thanks to Willy
Life had never been sweeter ~

~The End~