5- you make him smile

🥦Deku🥦
You always made him smile but there was this one specific time where you remember him having such a huge smile on his face. You both were hanging out during lunch and you were introducing him to your friends. Unfortunately all your friends started to expose you and your love for Izuku.

"Oh so you're the guy! The one who she's always gushing about to us!" One of your friends exclaimed.

"Shush!!! You're not suppose to talk about that!" You yelled extremely embarrassed.

"Why not? You always talk about him. You're basically in love with him." Another one of your friends said.

"Shush!!!!" You exclaimed waving your arms around as your entire face became extremely red. They continued to tease you so you grabbed Deku's hand and ran off.

"So embarrassing! I-I swear I'm not a freak. They were being overdramatic." You said shoving your face into your hands to hide your blush.

"It's alright (L/n), I don't mind. I'm glad you talk about me in such a good way." You heard him say as he removed your hands. You looked up at him to see a huge smile on his face. You felt your heart flutter.

💣💥Bakugo💥💣
Although you and have Bakugo has been talking for a while now you still haven't seen him smile. You were determined to make him smile. It was currently lunch time.

"Baku?" You asked.

"Hm?" He replied.

"I bet I can make you smile!" You said while clapping your hands.

"Really? Well that's probably something that's not gonna happen. I'm giving you until the end of the day." He said walking away.

You spent the whole day whenever you saw him trying to make him smile. You were trying your absolute best and you still couldn't have made him smile. You were getting irritated by all of it. You finally decided to give up after school ended.

"I give up." You said pouting as you went up to him.

"I knew you would." He said as he patted your head. You both walked home together since you both live near each other. It's been a month since that whole incident and you still haven't seen Bakugo smile.

You both were walking home from training. You would be lying if you said you weren't sore. You were actually in a lot of pain. You didn't know how Bakugo could do it. You really respected Bakugo although you've never said it out loud, it was the truth.

"H-hey Bakugo." You started.

"Yeah?" He responded looking at you. You both stopped to talk. You felt your cheeks heat up you couldn't believe you were actually doing this.

"I-I-..." you stuttered.

"Tch... come on (L/n), we don't got all day." He said.

"R-Right! I just wanted to tell you that... I-I... I think you'll be an amazing number 1 hero one day!" You yelled as your whole face started to become red. You immediately avoided eye contact with him as you felt his stare on you.

"Lets just go already." He said walking off. You finally looked up seeing a small smile on his face as he was walking. You quickly ran after him and began to walk with him side to side.

❄️🔥Todoroki🔥❄️
You and Todoroki were good friends but you still weren't extremely close to him. You guys do talk about some family stuff since you both understand each other. You wanted to become better friends with him and be able to hang out with him more.

It was Valentine's Day and you decided to make him along with your other friends some homemade chocolate. You put it in a small little bag and make a small bow on it to tie the bag to keep the chocolates in it. You added a little note on it and then wrote your name. You arrived to school and saw everyone running around to go give their friends, significant others, crushes, etc. some chocolates. You walked into home room to see Todoroki's desk. You already saw a few chocolates on his desks, you weren't surprised. He was one of the cutest boys in your class.

You walked over to his desk and put the bag on there. As you did you saw that Momo actually give him some chocolates too. You frowned a little bit, but you quickly shook your head and made your way back to your seat. Throughout the day you received some chocolates from your friends and few random boys. You only gave chocolates to Todoroki, Mina, Hagakure, and Tsu. You were walking home when you felt someone tap your shoulder. You turned around and saw Todoroki. He handed you a chocolate bar.

"Thank you." He said as he walked away.

You looked at the chocolate and saw a note on it.

"Thank you for listening to me whenever I need someone. You're the only person I gave a chocolate to. You mean a lot to me, hopefully we'll become better friends. ~Todoroki"

Little did you know Todoroki was reading your note with a small smile as he walked home.

"Todoroki, thank you... for befriending me and saving me back in Hosu city. I know you'll make a great hero one day and I'll be your number one fan. I'll always be here cheering you on no matter what happens. I can't wait to see what the future has in store for us. ~(L/n)"

⚡️Kaminari⚡️
Kaminari always smiled whenever he was around you, especially because he was always the one teasing you and flirting with you. Until one day you actually flirted back.... or attempted to.

"What's up beautiful?" He asked sitting next to you.

"Not much, how about you?" You asked finally looking at him.

"You know me same old, same old. What were you doing here all alone? What kind person would leave such a drop dead gorgeous person alone?" He said putting his arm around you.

"I guess I was just waiting for a really cute guy to show up. Lucky for me one just did show up." You replied as you scooted closer to him.

"Aw shucks, thanks cutie." He said with a smile as he moved his arm and looked the other way. You giggled and hugged him as he kept smiling. He was really happy at the fact that you were being so affectionate towards him.

❣️Kirishima❣️
Class 1-B just walked into the area where they were going to begin working on their ultimate moves. They accidentally came in early so class 1-A was still there. You were walking with Tetsutetsu when you saw Kirishima. He was currently working on his special moves. You quickly ran towards him with Tetsutetsu following you.

"Hey Kirishima." Tetsutetsu said.

"Oh hi! What's up?" He asked.

"Not much were just here about to start on our ultimate moves." Tetsutetsu answered.

"Oh really? Hi (L/n)." He said.

"Hi, was that on of your ideas for your ultimate move?" You asked referring to the move he did earlier.

"Oh that. Yeah it's something I wanted to try out. Super manly right?" He said.

"Yes very manly." You said with a giggle.

"I'm still working on it though." He said.

"Oh well I think it was really cool! It would make such an amazing ultimate move!" You said with a huge smile.

"T-thank you." He said with a small smile trying not to blush.