8 - Someone asks him out

🥦Deku🥦
You were currently looking for Izuku, today was the day you were finally going to tell him the truth. The truth about you, how you are, and how feel about him. You finally spotted him near the door to 1-A, it looks like they just got released. You started to run up to him until you noticed he was there with that girl from last time.

The brown haired girl who was looking at the two of you hugging. Was she confessing to him?... were you just too late? You stayed back a little to hear their conversation.

"M-Midoriya... I've been needing to tell you this for such a long time. But... I-I really like you! More than friends. I want to be more with you!" She yelled as she became red.

You froze as soon as you heard those words come out of her mouth. You looked at Izuku and saw him have a shock expression.

"W-wow... Uraraka, I didn't know you felt that way. This is really flattering..." He started as he scratched his neck. His cheeks turned a little pink.

"I'm so stupid." You said quietly to yourself.

You stopped eavesdropping and began to walk away. You were trying so hard to fight back the tears. You couldn't believe how fast you fell for him just to end up so broken. You bumped into Kendo, a girl from your class.

"(L-L/n)? Are you okay?" She asked in a caring tone.

Before you knew it tears came out. You were crying, you were biting your lips trying to hold back the sobs.

"I-I'm fine." You said choking up a bit as you began to cry more.

You saw her eyes soften up looking at you cry. She looked at you and then looked behind you seeing Midoriya and Uraraka talking. You immediately began to ran away.

"(L/n)!" You heard Kendo yell after you.

But you were already running so fast. You ran all the way home and immediately broke down crying as soon as you got to your room.

💣💥Bakugo💥💣
You and Bakugo were currently hanging out. Since the day you guys got some ice cream together you guys have been hanging out more. You guys were currently walking home from eating spicy noodles. Something the two of you had in common was your love for spicy food.

"That was so delicious, it could've been a bit spicier though." You said smiling.

"Yeah, it could've been spicier. If it were just a bit more spicy it would've been the best creation on earth." Bakugo said agreeing with you.

You both were chatting about spicy foods you wanted to try out and then he started ranting to you about some kid named Deku.

"Anyways you can't believe the things that little asshole does. I swear one day I'll kill him and beat him! ILL BECOME THE NEXT #1 HERO." He yelled passionately. You smiled at his passion and his dedication.

"You can always be my #1 hero cutie." You heard someone say. You turned to see this girl walking up to the two of you.

"Excuse me?" You and Bakugo both said.

She finally made it to you guys and giggled. She was basically clinging onto Bakugo who was confused.

"How about you and me ditch the loser and get out of here?" She said chewing her gum loudly. Bakugo already looked so fed up with her.

"Too late me and him already have plans to ditch the crazy slut bag who just walked up to us." You said smiling at her as you grabbed Bakugo's arm and pulled him closer to you.

You immediately stood in front of him glaring at the girl who was a few inches taller than you. She scoffed and stared you down.

"What if I don't feel like leaving him alone pipsqueak?" She said as she pushed you a little. You held your ground though.