11 - People find out

🥦Deku🥦
You actually told your friends as soon as you saw them. Although besides your friends no one else knew especially because of the fact that the two of you rarely are ever seen around each other. Mainly because you both are in different classes. The sports festival was about to start as well. You and Midoriya didn't really talk during it.

So far you were doing pretty good you managed to stay within top 10 up until you got injured in the Cavalry Battle. If it weren't for that injury you would've been able to move up to the finals. Although you weren't the only one who got hurt, your whole team did. You all weren't expecting to take such a hard hit and ended up flying out of formation.

You got crashed into a wall and as soon as you dropped to the ground you started to cough up a lot of blood. You looked up and noticed everyone in your team was severely injured. One of your teammates got a broken leg, the other was unconscious while blood was rushing out of their head, and your other teammate managed to land safely but soon rushed to your guys' aid.

All of you got taken out of the competition and were no longer to continue. The team who hit you guys did get into a lot of trouble due to how bad your injuries were. A few of your ribs actually got crushed and you couldn't stop coughing up blood. You were laying in the nurses office with your other teammates. You all eventually got a little better but got sent home early to go to the hospital. You were the last one to leave.

"(Y-y/n)!" Midoriya yelled as he entered the room to find you alone.

"What happened?" You asked struggling to get up from the bed.

"Are you okay?! I heard you got hurt." He announced worried as he helped you up.

"I'm alright Izuku. There's no need to worry." You reassured him smiling.

"W-what happened anyways?" He asked guiding you out of the room.

"My team just took a big hit during the Calvary Battle. I guess we all got injured pretty badly." You said with a shrug as he carefully picked you up bridal style.

"What injuries?" He asked as you wrapped your arms around his neck.

"W-well one of them was unconscious and had blood rushing out of their head, the other got a broke leg, only one of us didn't get injured." You spoke softly feeling tired.

"What about your injuries?" He asked worried.

"Just a few broken ribs and some blood getting coughed up... nothing too bad." You said avoiding eye contact with him as you played with his hair.

"Nothing too bad?!" He yelled in shock drawing attention to the two of you.

"Shhh! You're being too loud." You scolded.

"Sorry... do you need time to take care of you?" He asked gently putting you down as the two of you reached the entrance.

"No, my sisters here to pick me up anyways. Besides you need to stay here and finish the finals." You said smiling.

"B-but I can-"

"No buts. You stay here."

"I can't."

"You can."

"But you're hurt."

"I'm okay. Besides I'll be watching anyways. Make sure to call me afterwards." You said patting his back.

"R-right. I'll call you as soon as I can!" He said with a smile as you hugged him. He hugged you back gently afraid that he was going to hurt you if he hugged you too hard.

"Bye Izuku." You said as you slipped out of his embrace.

"Bye." He said waving as you walked off.