7- you make him blush

🥦Deku🥦
"Izuku!!" You yelled as you ran over to him.

"H-hi (L/n)." He stuttered as you gave him a friendly hug.

"What are you doing here?" You asked still hugging him. You felt like you never wanted to go.

"O-oh well our class is just visiting." He explained as he finally hugged you back.

"Oh I see. Well it's so great to see you! I've missed you." You said pouting as Deku's cheeks heated up. He started to remove his hands off of you, ending the hug.

"Aw Izuku don't be so mean, stay here and give me a proper hug." You said grabbing his hand.

"O-okay." Deku said as he began to hold you in his arms again. You felt comfort in his embrace as he continued to blush furiously.

You dug your face into his chest for a while until you finally looking around making eye contact with this girl with short brown hair. You noticed she was staring at you and Izuku a bit irritated. You furrowed your eyebrows... did she like Izuku? Does he like her? What are they to each other?

💣💥Bakugo💥💣
"Bakugo, lets go out!" You said happily. Bakugo's eyes immediately widened.

"W-what?!?!" He said stuttering for the first time.

He immediately started playing with his hair nervously. You had never seen Bakugo act this way so you were a bit confused to why he was acting that way. Was it something you said?

"Yeah, let's go out! Come on Bakugo we've known each other for a while and we always walk home together and train so let's finally go out." You said.

"B-but we're frien- I mean you're a dumbass. Why would I ever go out with someone like you?" He said as his face started to heat up a bit.

"Why wouldn't you? I mean we do somewhat get along. We don't fight a lot." You answered.

"Why do you even want to go out?" He asked blushing a bit.

"Well we always just walk home or just train. Let's do something different for once let's go out... like for some ice cream!" You said happily.

"Ice cream?... oh you wanna go out for ice cream." He said as realization just hit him.

"Yeah... what did you think I meant?" You asked curiously.

"Nothing let's just go idiot before I change my mind." He said as his blush settled down. You both walked together to go get some ice cream.

❄️🔥Todoroki🔥❄️
"Todoroki?" You said to yourself as you saw him at a ball your mom made you go to. He was wearing a white suit, he did look pretty good in it if you do say so yourself. You felt a bit embarrassed so you tried to avoid him all night.

You were currently wearing a lavender bodycon dress with a white puffy cropped jacket. The dress showed a bit of your cleavage and the length of the dress ended right at your fingertips. You had your hair straighten and had it in a high ponytail. You also wore a pearl necklace and some silver hoops. You decided to go outside on the balcony and watch the night sky.

"Oh I'm sorry, I'll just go." You said as you accidentally made a loud entrance. Looks like someone beat you to the balcony.

The person turned to look at you and it was non other than Todoroki Shoto himself. He looked at you up and down and immediately started to blush. He quickly looked away from you. You began to walk up until you heard him speak up.

"You can stay... I wouldn't mind the company." He said not looking at you.

"Okay... thank you." You replied as you took a seat next to him.

You looked up at the sky not noticing Todoroki staring at you. Todoroki was looking at you in awe with a light blush as he admired your beauty.

⚡️Kaminari⚡️
You felt so awkward today. You planning on hanging out with the Bakusquad today and for some reason Mina convinced you to let her pick out your outfit. She picked out a pair of jean shorts and a revealing cropped white tank top. You grabbed a small cropped black jacket on your way out the door. You met up with them at the mall you and Mina were the first ones to arrive.

"(Y/n)! You look so pretty!" Mina said smiling.

"Thank you Mina." You said with a small smile. You both hugged each other and by the time you guys separated Bakugo and Kirishima were there.

"Wow... nice outfit (y/n)." Kirishima said with a light tint of pink on his cheeks.

"Thanks, Mina picked it out." You replied a bit embarrassed.

"No kidding. You never dress that way." Bakugo said as he looked anywhere but you.

"So we just need to wait for Sero and Kaminari." Mina said clapping a bit. Speaking of the devils...

"Hey guys what's up?" Sero spoke as he walked up to you guys with Kaminari who immediately noticed your new outfit.

"I-I wow... (y-y/n).... you look really good." Kaminari spoke as his cheeks flushed with red as he noticed your cleavage showing.

"Thank you Kaminari." You said smiling at him.

Kaminari spent the whole time blushing and trying hard not to look at your cleavage. He also would stare down any guy who was also checking you out.

❣️Kirishima❣️
You were currently working as Kirishima and his friends were all hanging out at your work. You were heading out to the cooks to give them the order as you accidentally crashed and landed on top of someone. You were currently holding their shoulders while you were straddling them as they were laying down. You finally looked at the person who you crashed into and saw that it was Kirishima. Your face turned bright red as you sat up straight.

"I-I'm so so so sorry!" You yelled embarrassed.

"I-it's okay..." Kirishima said blushing as you were still sitting on him.

You were a bit confused as you looked at him while tilting your head. Why is he blushing?

"A-ah I'm so sorry about about that." You said as you realized you were still on him. You quickly got up and helped him up.

"It's all good." He said blushing a little with a small smile.