10 - Confessions

🥦Deku🥦
Ever since the incident of Uraraka asking him out you've been avoiding him. You've also been more quiet than usual. It was lunch time and you saw Deku in front of you in line. You immediately froze up since this is the first time you've seen him in a while. Deku turned around and saw you.

"(L-L/n)?" Deku asked.

You immediately got out of line and took off running leaving him behind. You ran to your lunch table where all your friends were at. You immediately sat down and put your head down.

"What happened (y/n)?" One of your friends asked.

"I don't want to talk about it." You said shoving your face into your hands.

Before you knew it school had already ended. You were packing up your stuff and you were the last person to leave. As soon as you stepped foot out of your classroom you saw Izuku there. You didn't say anything you just stared at him blankly.

"(L-L/n)?" He asked shyly.

"Yeah?" You answered softly. It's been a really long time since you've two have seen each other.

"I.... I have to tell you something." He said blushing madly. You tilted your head confused.

"Go ahead." You said finally walking up to him.

"W-we haven't talked in a really long time... a-and it's made me realize that I really really like you. I hate not being around you... I'm sorry if I ever hurt you it was never my intention. I really miss you and I always love seeing you.... you make me really happy. I like you... and I hope you feel the same way." He said playing with his fingers as his blush got even brighter.

You only stayed quiet. It took you a while to process what he said. Once you did you smiled and ran up to him. You hugged him tightly as he hugged you back.

"I like you too Izuku!" You said giggling a bit.

"...Be mine?" You heard Izuku say softly.

"Of course." You responded digging your face into his chest as you continued to hug.

💣💥Bakugo💥💣
It was early in the morning and you were walking to school. You had your headphones in listening to some music. You were walking to your class when you felt someone take out your headphones.

"Oi! Baka! I've been yelling after you." Bakugo said getting your attention.

"O-oh I'm sorry! I didn't realize." You said with a small apologetic smile.

"It's alright." He said looking behind him for a few seconds.

You turned to look at what he was looking at. He was looking at 3 boys, one had bright red hair, the other had blonde hair with a black streak, and the third guy had short black hair. He let out a 'Tch' as he looked back at you. He pushed you against the wall with his hands on your sides. You blushed deeply as you felt his breath next to you ear. You grabbed his arms for support.

"Meet me after school. We need to talk." He said softly with his deep voice. You felt yourself slowly melt into his arms. Although you quickly snapped out of it once he let you go and walked off leaving you flustered.

You spent the whole day thinking about what he would tell you. Why did he push me against the wall? Why did he grab my sides? Why was his voice so... hot? You thought repeatedly non stop. The more you thought about it the more flustered you would get. Before you knew it school was already over. You decided to walk to Bakugou's class like normal expect as soon as you walked outside of your class Bakugo was already there. He would never walk to your class, usually you had to walk to his class.