12 - You get hurt

🥦Deku🥦
It was 2 weeks since the sports festival incident and you still weren't feeling any better. You did stop coughing up blood but as for your ribs... it was no use. You were in a lot of pain every time you breathed. Your ribs weren't too bad and the doctor did say they will heal within 1-2 months.

For the meantime since your parents weren't around and your older sister was always working Izuku has actually been taking care of you. He would come to your house everyday after school to take care of you. He treated you like royalty nonstop and always made sure you were okay.

"(Y-y/n) m-maybe you shouldn't get up. I can do it for you. What do you need?" He asked as he sat you back down on your couch.

"Deku, I'm fine. You don't need to be so worried." You reassured him smiling.

"Right... uh so what do you want to do?" He asked sitting next to you.

"Movie?" You suggested.

"Sure thing." He replied with a smile as you laid your head on his chest.

You guys decided binge watch a couple of movies and cuddled. Although Izuku was still worried about you getting hurt and not wanting to put any pressure on you. Since the sports festival incident whenever you got hurt Izuku would be the first one to come to your aid. He was always very caring and gentle with you.

💣💥Bakugou💥💣
You were walking home after training with your friends. Usually you'd train with Bakugou but he had other plans today and had to help tutor Kirishima. It was around 7pm and you were exhausted. Since your friends didn't leave near you, you had to walk home alone. You also had no clue where you were at either since you and your friends trained somewhere else.

~messages~

Lord Explosion Murder 👹:
Are you home yet?

You:
No not yet 😪

Lord Explosion Murder 👹:
Where are you anyways?

You:
I'm not sure...

Lord Explosion Murder 👹:
What do you mean your not sure? 🤦‍♂️

You:
....I don't know where I'm at 😅

Lord Explosion Murder 👹:
How do you not know where you're at??? What kind of person doesn't know where they're at? 😒

You:
A person who is lost. Obviously 🙄

Lord Explosion Murder 👹:
Share your location with me. I'll go get you.

You:
Okay

*Location shared with Lord Explosion Murder 👹*

You decided to wait near a liquor store for Bakugou. Probably a big mistake. You were starting to get paranoid after hearing a few noises. No one seemed to be around you and you had no clue where it was coming from. All you knew was that the noise was just getting louder. You quickly got up as you heard loud footsteps starting to speed up.

A person jumped at you and tried to tackle you. You managed to dodge them and took off running. They were wearing all black and you couldn't really see their faces since it was so dark outside. You could hear them catching up to you as their footsteps seemed to get louder. You tried to use your quirk on them but they kept dodging all your attacks. Before you knew it they managed to tackle you down.

You were pinned down to the ground as the person began to use their quirk on you. From what you could tell they had an electric quirk. You screamed out in pain as you felt the pain on your hand and arm as the electrocution started.