Geronimo || one

"Hear me out. It has to be the easiest class offered in the history of community colleges," Clark said, plopping down next to me. He reached over me, grabbing the pillow I was leaning on and settling it between the two of us so he could use it. I motioned to Darla to throw me another one, and she obliged, making sure to hit Clark when she tossed it over. 

"Ouch! That hurt," Clark said, fixing his glasses, "You could've protected me. We are cousins, after all. You're lucky my beautiful hair didn't get messed up." 

I shrugged in response, flicking the side of his glasses to make them uneven again. He huffed, fixing them once more. He made sure to fix his nonexistent hair. Clark started going bald our senior year, so he just shaves his head now. It makes him look more his age, instead of a strangely buff man in his sixties. We've always been close and spent most of our free time together playing Xbox or making food. We looked a decent amount alike, and if he had hair, it would be the same dark brown as mine. 

"Too late to get out of it now. It'll probably just end up being a study hall," Zack said, distracting me from annoying Clark anymore. Zack was luckier than Clark in the hair department, his long black hair accompanied by a thick, bushy black beard. Zack commonly accompanied Clark and me in our adventures.

"Yeah, I mean classes do start tomorrow. There's no way we could fail this, right?" Luna asked. She was braiding her long, fire-red hair. I rarely saw Luna with her hair down or not braided, but it suited her and really complimented her angular facial structure. She always had it up or pulled back so she wouldn't get any paint in it. She was an absolutely brilliant artist, and she spent most of her free time painting.

"Definitely not. Unless we have a repeat of the Diorama Fiasco of '09," Darla said, laughing as we all stared over at Zack. Darla had shoulder-length thick blonde hair and gorgeous blue eyes. Her hair was wavy, but she curled it or put it into some sporty hairstyle most of the time. She was by far the sportiest of the group, her job being a worker at the local recreational center. She coached a lot of sports there. It was cool.

"Great find, Sir Clark," I said, shoving him to the side as I stood up, "I think Clark rubbed off my eyeliner wing. I'm going to go fix it in the bathroom." Everyone nodded in response and began another conversation, this time about the other classes they were taking.

Clark was majoring in computers, Zack in construction, Darla in criminal justice, Luna in art, and I was technically undecided, but I was taking business classes. You can't go wrong with a business degree, right?

I grabbed my makeup bag from my purse and headed to the bathroom. Clark had, in fact, rubbed off the wing on one side of my makeup. I sighed, pulling out my eyeliner and fixing it. I was decent at makeup, but not the best. I always chose colors to go with my green eyes and foundation that covered my blotchy skin.

When I came back into the room, the topic of conversation had changed once again to what we were going to do tonight. Classes started the next day, and we always did something special the night before. Normally we all just went to the movies and got sushi after, but we all agreed not to spend money if we could help it. We ended up deciding to just watch a movie here at Clark's house and make food, so luckily, we were kind of sticking to tradition.

"Before the night begins, I think we need to remember the oath," Darla said as she got on top of the coffee table and held up her water bottle. We all nodded, getting on top of various pieces of furniture and holding our various water bottles up as well. There's this group at our college called the Greendale Seven. They're incredibly well known for bringing drama and chaos everywhere they go. We've avoided them these past two years of being enrolled, and we planned to keep it that way.

"No Seven. No drama. No chaos."

Author's Note

Hey! So this is an AU (alternate universe), so some things will be a bit different than they are in the series, but it will stick to the main characters and mainly the same plotline for the events of Greendale! I hope you enjoy it and if you have questions, always feel free to comment!

Also, I think I should mention this, I DO NOT OWN COMMUNITY OR ANY OF THE CHARACTERS. I own the original characters in this book, that is it.

-Sam