Skyfall || thirty-three

"Greendale Community College, administration office. How can I help you?" I said into the phone, holding it against my ear with my shoulder while I typed.

"Hey Ellouise, it's Craig. People are camping in my parking spot. Can you come and save me?" the Dean whined through the phone.

"Sure thing. I'll lock up the office and be there in a minute," I sighed, standing up.

"Sorry, everyone, duty calls. Come back in about forty-five minutes," I explained as I ushered the few students out of the office. They all groaned, grabbing backpacks and picking up their paperwork as they left.

I closed the main doors, locking them and grabbing my walkie-talkie, saying, "Office to Chang, we have campers in Craig's spot and require assistance."

"Changsistance accepted. Bring the whip and meet by room 207A. Over."

I groaned, grabbing the whip from the Emergency Campers box Chang set up. I walked out of the side door, locking it behind me. I clipped the walkie-talkie to my belt as I walked down the hall, getting strange looks from the students. I tried my best to ignore it, remembering this is quite literally what I signed up for. I found Chang while I was walking to the room.

"What's the sitch?" he asked.

"Craig called and said that people were camping in his spot. I already told you," I sighed, shaking my head. I work with an idiot.

"Did you bring the whip, as instructed?" he asked, ignoring my annoyance with him. I simply held it up, waving it slightly. "Good, good. We'll have this done in no time."

We walked out to the parking lot to find the Dean sitting in his car, halfway into his parking spot. There was a tent set up, and there was a group of students sitting in lawn chairs. Chang pulled out his small megaphone, clearing his throat before stating, "Trespassers, you have thirty seconds to willingly leave the parking spot, or I will forcibly remove you."

He was met with laughter and refusals by the group. I walked over to them, hoping that I could get through to them before Chang lost it.

"Hey, you really need to move. He's not the person to upset. He's hit me with a boomerang and has tried to tase me more than once. Trust me," I sighed.

"Yeah, right. We'll move when we feel like it," one of them scoffed. I turned to Chang and gave him a nod, handing him the whip I had brought. His eyes lit up with ferocity, an evil grin accompanying it as he took the whip in one hand and got his taser ready in the other.

"Do you know why they call me El Tigre Chino?" he asked, aiming the taser at the one who spoke to me. They all looked at each other in terrorized confusion, shaking their heads. "Because I'll bite your face off!"

He cracked the whip, barely missing two of the students. They all jumped up, hurriedly gathering their things and running away as they yelled a mixture of obscenities and apologies. I looked at Chang and asked, "Did you mean to miss El Tigre Chino?"

"Of course," he laughed nervously as we moved out of the way to let the Dean pull the rest of the way into the parking spot. Chang handed me back the whip and sped off back into the school before I could say anything else.

"Ellouise, thank you!" the Dean exclaimed, climbing out of his car.

"Anything for you, Craig. Come on, I have students that have paperwork they need help with," I replied, leading him into the school.

We walked to the office, and I unlocked the doors. The students I kicked out earlier filed in behind us as the Dean went into his office. I sat down behind my desk, starting to help them while the Dean did whatever he did. I didn't really know yet, honestly.