I Will Spend My Whole Life Loving You || Epilogue

Jeff picked me up, twirling me around before planting a sloppy kiss on my cheek. "Good morning, beautiful," He smiled, setting me down.

"Good morning, handsome," I laughed, turning back to the cabinet as he grabbed a spoon.

"Where's Lilly Bell?" Jeff asked, reaching over and grabbing the peanut butter on the counter. He got a spoonful and popped it into his mouth, returning the jar to the cabinet.

"She's outside with Rory," I replied. I was making the kids lunch while they were outside playing.

"Ah, I see. Do you need any help?" he asked, tossing his newly peanut butter free spoon into the sink. I shook my head as he wrapped his arms around my waist and rested his chin on my shoulder.

"Not this time. Oh! I do need help. Can you grab that card over there? I need you to finish filling it out," I said, trying to hide a smirk as I pointed to a card on the kitchen table.

"Uh, sure. What is it?" he asked, walking over to the card.

"Read it, and you'll see," I shrugged.

"What's a dad? Oh, it's Alexander's father's day card," he said, opening it up to see the inside. "You are? Again? Lou, I'm confused, and I think Alexander will be too."

"It's...not for him," I said quietly, biting my lip.

"What do you me-" his words cut off as his eyes widened, realization hitting him. "Really?" He asked, dropping the card and rushing over to me. I nodded, a smile spread across my face. He wrapped me in a hug, kissing me all over my face. I laughed, wrapping my arms around his neck and reaching up to kiss him.

"And to think, you didn't want kids," I laughed.

"If you don't stop being so damn cute, we're gonna have a lot more than three," he laughed. I playfully punched him, giggling as he picked me up and put me on the counter.

"What would I do without you?" I asked.

"I don't know, probably live in Indiana. Aren't you glad we talked about something besides homework?"

A/N

Hey so...thanks for reading! I adore all of you and the emotional rollercoaster this story put me (and probably you) through. Thank you for all of the comments, votes, and the funny and kind things you've all said to me.

Thanks for letting me be a part of your reading!

Might be adding a bonus chapter on where the rest of Lou's friends and the study group ended up, but I don't know yet!

-Sam