Chapter 10 - Meeting Adrien for a Picnic

The Next Day...

"Alison, come down now, or we are going to be late to see your Father," Marinette yelled up the stairs to Alison. Alison walked down the stairs to where her Mother was standing. "Are you ready to go now?" Marinette asked. Alison had said a bit more words last night while Adrien was around. "We go see Daddy," Alison asked Marinette. "Yes, we are going to have lunch with Daddy too," Marinette said as Alison took her hand so they could leave the bakery and head to the park where the Photoshoot was happening. While they were walking to the park, Marinette had noticed that someone had been following them since they had left the bakery.

She stopped to pick Alison up before continuing to walk to the park. "Mummy soweone is folowng us," Alison said, looking over her Mother's shoulder. "I know, Honey, don't look at them, okay," Marinette said, trying to keep the fear out of her voice so she would not scare the 3-year-old. "I scared Mummy," Alison said into Marinette's shoulder. Marinette just hurried her steps towards the park. Once they finally arrived at the park, they saw Adrien and his team near the pond. Marinette had stopped to turn to know where the person following was and saw them standing near some trees. So, she held Alison tighter and walked as fast as she could over to Adrien.

When Adrien looked up, he saw Marinette arriving with Alison. But when he saw Marinette and the look of fear crossed her face, it got him concerned and worried that something had happened. "Marinette and Alison are here, so; I'm going to take a break now," Adrien called out over his shoulder as he walked over to Marinette and Alison. When Marinette got closer, she had set Alison down so she could go to Adrien. "Daddy!" Alison yelled as she ran over to Adrien with her arms out. Adrien picked up Alison when she got closer and walked towards Marinette, where she had stopped walking. "Hello, baby girl," Adrien said after kissing her forehead. As he came up to Marinette, he stopped in front of her.

"Hi, Adrien," Marinette said while trying to keep the fear out of her voice and off her face, which she was not doing an excellent job of hiding and that Adrien could see right through it. "Marinette, are you alright? What is wrong? What happened?" Adrien asked with a worried tone in his voice. "Adrien, do you see that person behind me wearing all black," Marinette asked him. He looked passed Marinette and saw the person standing near the trees. Adrien had recognized them from the day before at the park. "Yea, I see them", He replied. "They followed us from the bakery all the way here," Marinette said with fear in her voice. Adrien had shifted Alison to the other hip so he could wrap an arm around Marinette's shoulders and turned her towards where their picnic lunch was waiting for them.

"It is going to be okay, Mari. The three of us are together now. Let us go and get some lunch." Adrien says, trying to comfort Marinette. Adrien set Alison down and took her hand as Alison took Marinette's, and he led them over to the picnic lunch that Natalie had set for them. After eating lunch, Adrien was about to say something to Marinette when... "Daddy, can I tawe sowe bwead and eed the wucks at the wond?" Alison asked her Father. "Sure, but make sure you don't go where we cannot see you, so that means you're not allowed to go past the pond," Adrien said. "Okay, Daddy," Alison said as she went over to feed the ducks. "Mari, I think you should consider you and Ali coming to stay with me."

"Why do you say that for Adrien?" Marinette asked. "Well, you and Ali are being followed, and my house has security that could protect our daughter," Adrien explained. "Give it a couple more days. And if that person is still following us, then I will consider it for Ali's sake." Marinette suggested. Adrien nodded to let her know that he understood. They both got up and went over to help feed the ducks. "Adrien, we need to start the Photo Shoot now," Natalie called out to him. "Adrien..." Adrien knew what Marinette was going to say.

"Mari, I will get Natalie to text Gorilla, my bodyguard, to come and pick you and Ali up from here to take you home," Adrien said. Marinette nodded. As Adrien went over to talk to Natalie, Marinette took Alison back to where they had lunch to start packing up. " we going, Mummy?" Alison asked Marinette. "Yea, Daddy has to get back to work now, so we will go home. Okay, Honey." Marinette said. Adrien back came over to help pack up. "Natalie has contacted Gorilla to come and pick you both up, and I will wait till he arrives," Adrien said.

"Thank you, Adrien." Marinette had said. 10 minutes later, Gorilla had arrived at the park. He walked over to Adrien and stood in front of him. Marinette picked Alison up and went to stand next to Adrien. "Gorilla, this is Marinette and Alison. I want you to take them home to the Dupain-Cheng bakery." Adrien demanded from his bodyguard. His bodyguard gave Adrien a slight nod. Adrien turned to Marinette and his Daughter. " Marinette, Alison, this is Gorilla. He is my driver/bodyguard and will take both of you home. And I will come around later to put you to bed." Adrien explained as he placed a kiss on his daughter's head.

"Bye, Daddy," Alison said, hugging her Father. "Bye, baby girl." He said back. Adrien turned to Marinette. "Mari, once you and Ali get home, lock the side door that leads to the house and do not leave the house," Adrien demanded triumphantly. Marinette nodded. "I will see you later when you come around." Says Marinette. Gorilla led Marinette and Alison to the car and took them home.

By the time they got home, it was nearly time for dinner. As Alison was cleaning up for dinner, Marinette thought about what Adrien had told her today about going to live with him for the time being. "Dinners ready!" Sabine said, breaking Marinette out of her thoughts. "How was your day, dear?" Sabine asked her Granddaughter at the dinner table.

"Was fun Gwandma. We picwic and I weed the wucks." Said Alison. "Sounds like you had a big day," Tom said. After dinner, Marinette had helped with the dishes and then went to fill the bath up for Alison. "Ali, it is bath time," Marinette called out. "Comwng Mummy," Alison said as she followed her Mother's voice into the hallway and followed her to the bathroom. Marinette washed Alison's hair and helped her wash her body. Then after the bath, she helped her get into her PJ. Adrien arrived just as they were finishing up in the bathroom, and when she entered the lounge. "Daddy." Yelled Alison as she ran into Adrien's arms.

Adrien picked her up and said. "Princess, are you all ready for bed?" Alison nodded as she laid her head on her Father's shoulders and rubbed her eyes with her thumb in her mouth. Marinette and Adrien took Ali upstairs, and he placed her in bed. "Daddy stowy?" Alison asked. "Sure thing Princess." Said Adrien picking up a book. Three books later, Alison had finally fallen asleep. Marinette had walked Adrien to the door to say Goodnight to him. "I will come by tomorrow morning to pick you both up so we can take her to kindy." Suggested Adrien. "Yea, that is fine." She said. Then Adrien left; Marinette went back upstairs to say Goodnight to her parents, then went to her room and sleep.