Chapter 15 - Alison's Nightmare/Fun with Grandparents

Alison's Nightmare

Mummy, Daddy whewe awe you."

"Ali." Called Adrien and Marinette. Ali could hear her Mother and Father calling her Mummy, Daddy." She called again. Alison sees Adrien and Marinette then she sees her birth mother. "Alison, come to your real Mother."

"NO!." She shouts, "You are an unselfish girl", Yelled her birth mother ", I will find you, you little brat."

"NO!"

"I am coming for you."

End of Nightmare

"Ahhhh!!" Screamed Alison. Marinette and Adrien were woken up by Alison screaming. Marinette was out of bed so fast and rushed over to her Daughter, and Adrien did the same. "Ali, what is wrong?" Marinette asked as she pulled her crying Daughter while Adrien went to turn the lights on. "Jeez, that is bright," Adrien said, walking back over to them. "Ali Honey, what is wrong?" Adrien asked. "Alison just sat in Marinette's arm crying as Adrien, and she looked at each other with worry. "Shh, it is  okay, Baby girl," Marinette said, trying to calm her down, which was not working. "Thy are coming," Alison said through her crying. "Who is coming, Princess? Adrien asked. "Don't let them take me." Alison sobbed into her Mother's shoulder.

"Nothing is ever going to happen to you," Marinette said as she rocked Alison back and forth. She then passed Alison to Adrien so she could get her blanket and pillow. "What are you doing, Mari?" Adrien asked. "I am getting our pillows and blankets so we can sleep beside our daughter for the rest of the night." She said, putting their things down beside Alison's bed. "Shh, calm down, Princess; you are safe. It was only a dream.

I promise." Adrien said, still trying to calm his Daughter down. After another 10 minutes, Alison had finally calmed down enough for Adrien to place her back into her bed. As Adrien hopped in beside her, Marinette had gone over to the light switch to turn the lights off, then she went to her side of the bed and laid beside Alison.

She and Adrien kept telling Alison that she was safe and it was a bad dream. Then they went back to sleep for a few more hours. Tikki and Plagg were also woken up due to Alison screaming, and they stayed in hiding until someone had turned off the light again. Plagg flew out of Adrien's bag and went over to Tikki, who was hiding on Marinette's shelf.

"Plagg, what are you doing out? You could be caught." Tikki whispered to the other Kwami so their holders and Alison would not hear her. "Thought you might want some company," Plagg said. Tikki smiled at her partner as they curled up together and went back to sleep for a few more hours.

Adrien and Marinette had woken up before her alarm went off. "Morning, Adrien. Did you get much sleep?"

"Morning Mari, I got more than I expected after what happened through the night. What about you?" Adrien asked her. "No, I did not get much sleep after what happened." She replied. Adrien could tell she did not get much sleep due to the dark circles under her eyes. "Should we wake her up?" Adrien asked Marinette as he got out of bed. "Na think we should let her sleep a bit longer." She replied as she walked towards her bathroom to wash up and prepare for school. Once she was finished in the bathroom, she let Adrien go in to get ready while she got her school bag. Ten minutes later, both went downstairs to get some breakfast.

"Morning, kids," Tom said as they both entered the kitchen.

"Morning, Papa."

"Morning, Tom." Half an hour later, Sabine walked in. "Morning, Mari and Adrien."

Sabine greeted. "Morning." Both Marinette and Adrien welcomed back. Marinette kissed her parents on their cheeks. "What happened last night. Your Father and I heard screaming." Sabine asked the two. "Ali woke up screaming from a bad nightmare. Adrien explained. "I'm guessing she is still sleeping then?" Tom asked Adrien. "Yea, I will wake her up when I go up to get my school bag," Marinette said. Once they both had finished their breakfast, they went upstairs to grab their things and wake Alison up. "Ali Honey. It is time to wake up. Marinette said, giving Alison a slight shake, but Alison did not wake up.