Chapter 19 - Getting there SCHEDULE

The following day Marinette woke up to Adrien's alarm going off at 5 am, just like she said it would. She rolled over onto her stomach and put the pillow over her head to try and hide from the sound. "Adrien, please turn that off, or you will wake Alison up," Marinette said. "Sorry, Mari," Adrien said as he reached for his phone to turn off his alarm while rubbing the sleep from his eyes. "I am going to set my alarm to 6 am for you." He said as he set the alarm for 6 am. "Whatever." She replied as she rolled over to sleep for another hour. Adrien then grabbed his clothes and prepared himself for the day.

It was about 5:50 when Adrien returned to his room, finding Marinette still asleep with Alison curled up beside her. 5 minutes later, the alarm went off, waking Marinette simultaneously. "Morning." He said as he walked over to his bedside table where his phone was to turn the alarm off. "Morning," Marinette said back as she rubbed the sleep out her eyes. "Marinette looked down when she felt something shift beside her and saw her daughter curled up, still sleeping. "When should we wake her up?" Adrien asked as he sat down on the end of the Bed, watching Alison sleep. "Let her sleep for a bit longer.

She usually wakes up about 6:30 am." Marinette said as she got out of Bed, walked over to her bag to get her clothes for the day, and then went to the bathroom to get ready. Half an hour later, Adrien saw Alison shift in Bed, slowly beginning to wake up. "Mowing, Daddy," Alison said to her Father. "Morning, Purincess," Adrien said. Adrien then checked her cheek, which now showed a bruised where she was hit yesterday. Marinette rolled her eyes as she heard Adrien say the pun that Adrien said as she came back into the room. The cat pun that he was reminding her of a particular black cat that she knew.

"Morning, Baby girl," Marinette said as she walked over to her daughter to kiss her. Adrien looked up when he heard her voice and sucked in a breath when he noticed that Marinette had left her hair out, making her look beautiful. "Mowing Mummy. I am hungwy, Mummy." Alison said. "Breakfast will be in half an hour," Adrian said, then he kissed her. Marinette got Alison changed into the outfit that Marinette had designed for her.

Once Alison was dressed, there was a knock on the door. "Adrien, come down for breakfast." Natalie's voice called through the door. "Okay. We will be down soon. Thanks, Natalie." Adrien called back. "Daddy, who was twat?" Alison asked her Father. "That was Natalie. She works for your Grandfather." Adrien told her. "let's go and get some breakfast." He added.  Alison ran towards the bedroom door and waited for her parents to follow behind. Adrien then leads them down the stairs to the Dining room, where they will be having breakfast.

When they got to the Dining room, Adrien was not surprised to find his Father's seat empty, just like every other morning. "Unbelievable," Adrien muttered. "Adrien, are you all right?" Marinette asked when she heard Adrien say something quietly. "Yea, I am fine, Marinette. I just thought my Father would give up work once to sit with us for breakfast. But I should have known better." He said as he helped Alison up on a seat at the Dining table and then took his seat.  Marinette didn't know what to say when she sat opposite him, so she reached over and placed her hand on top of his and just said. "I am sorry, Adrien."

"It is not your fault he is the way he is." He said. Natalie walked in with Adrien's schedule as the three of them ate breakfast. "Here is your schedule Adrien," Natalie said as she passed it to him.

ADRIEN'S SCHEDULE:

8am-2pm School

2:30pm-4pm Chinese lesson

4:30pm-5:30pm Photoshoot

6pm Dinner

7:30pm-9pm Piano practice

9pm-10pm Homework

"Thanks, Natalie. Natalie, this is Marinette and Alison. They are staying here for a while." He said, introducing Marinette and Alison to Natalie. "Your Father let me know this morning. Here is Miss Marinette's and Alison's schedule." Natalie passed Marinette's schedule and Alison's schedule to Marinette and Adrien.

MARINETTE'S SCHEDULE

          8am-2pm School

2:30pm-4pm Design class

4:30pm-5:30pm Designing

6pm Dinner

8pm-9pm Sew designs

9pm-10pm Homework

ALISON'S SCHEDULE

7:30am-2pm Kindy

2:30pm-4pm Art class

4:30pm-5:30pm Photoshoot with Adrien

6pm Dinner

7pm Bed

Adrien took one look at his daughter's schedule and pushed it back towards Natalie. "Alison will not have a schedule, and there will be no way she is ever doing a Photoshoot. She is only three years old." Adrien told Natalie. "This is what your Father wants, Adrien," Natalie stated. "And while I am doing all these things, which is watching Ali while I am busy?" Marinette asked Natalie. Adrien took Marinette's schedule to have a look at it.

"Marinette won't need a schedule either. She is a guest in this house, so my answer is no." Adrien stated to Natalie. "But you, Father..." Natalie started to say. "My Father has no say in Marinette's life and how she spends her time. He also doesn't get a say in Alison's life either." Adrien said as he passed the schedules to Natalie. "Yes, Adrien. I will let him know how you feel about it."

Natalie said, then turned to walk out of the Dining room. "Adrien..." Marinette started to say but was cut off by Adrien, "I am sorry, Mari, but I won't let my Father treat you and rule your life as he does to me, and I will not let him do that to Alison. Either."

"Thank you, Adrien." She said with a smile. "Come on. We should probably finish getting ready." Adrien said as he picked Alison up. Marinette stood up and followed the pair back upstairs to finish getting themselves ready for the day.

"Adrien, the car is ready to take you and Marinette to school and Alison to Kindy," Natalie calls out. "We are coming, Natalie," Adrien calls back as he grabs his bag and makes sure that his Kwami Plagg is hidden and out of sight from Marinette and Alison's eyes. Marinette also had caught her back and purse and was making sure that her Kwami Tikki was in the bag with a few cookies.

They helped Alison with her bag then the three of them made their way down to the car. Once they were all buckled in, they were then off to drop Alison off at the Kindy. 10 minutes later, they had pulled up outside the Kindy and were getting out of the car. When they got inside, Marinette helped her daughter put her bag in her cubby while Adrien placed her lunchbox on the bench.

Then they said their goodbyes. "Have a good day, Sweetie," Marinette said, giving her a kiss and a hug goodbye. "Have fun, okay, Purincess. We love you." Adrien said, also giving her a hug and a kiss goodbye. "Bye Mummy, bye Daddy wove you," Alison said, waving to her parents as they walked out the door and back to the car. As they got back to the car, Marinette turned to face Adrien and asked, "Adrien did we make the right choice of sending her to Kindy today after what happened yesterday?"

"I think we did make the right choice Mari." He said to her. "Look how happy she is," Adrien added as they both turned to watch their little girl play with her friends through the Centre's fence. "She has not smiled like that in the last two nights," Adrien said. Marinette smiled as she watched her daughter play and knew he was right. "Mari, she will be fine.

We will all be okay. Nothing is going to happen to Ali." Adrien said as he pulled her in for a hug. Marinette was shocked when Adrien hugged her. She froze, not knowing what to do except to hug him back. After he pulled away from the hug, he turned to climb back into the car with Marinette following then the pair was on their way to school.