Prologue

"(Y/N)!"A woman's voice was heard
"(Y/N)! Wake up! We need to go. They have figured me out and probably are coming for you!"

"Wait what do you mean?"

"(Y/N) I have to send you there. I have no other choice, you'll be safe there and if I don't they will kill you. Now come on sweets we have to move."

"Y-yes I'm coming."

The young girl follows the older woman to another room which seems to be a lab.

"Ok." The older woman says. "This might hurt a little bit." While saying that she takes a small syringe and uses it to the younger girl.

"Ouch!" The young girl complaints.

"Ok now come stand in here" the woman orders the girl while pointing her finger inside a glass tube. The girl obediently follows the woman's orders. The woman pushes some buttons and the tube the girl is standing in closes and starts filling with a blue liquid. The girls starts knocking the glass in her attempt to get out but it was pointless. The girl stops moving. By now the tube is filled with this liquid. The girl floats inside it just like a dead body in the water but she is not dead. She is just asleep.

A loud noise of footsteps starts being able to be heard. They become louder and louder these people come closer and closer. The woman wears a new expression on her face. The one of sadness and panic. She knows she must leave now or else she won't be able to see that girl's beautiful face ever again. Her (e/s) and (e/c) eyes that filled her with hope, this pretty smile that would light her whole day and would warm her heart. The woman looks at the girl's lifeless body.

" I'm sorry and good luck. I love you (Y/N). Goodbye for now." She says and leaves the fastest she could.

A few moments later a blonde woman enters the room with a few armed men. The men start searching around the room. After they have searched the whole room one of them walks towards the blonde woman.

"Boss she is gone. We found no trace of her."
A smile appears in the woman's face.
"Let her go she is useless now anyway. After all she did what she was supposed to". The woman completes her sentence and turns her face to the girl's floating body.
" May the trials now begin".

*(A/n)*
Hello people! I'm here to make 1-3 things clear just bear with me. Ok first of all this is a Thomas x Reader fanfic BUT that doesn't mean I won't include a love triangle. Secondly this story follows the MOVIE NOT the BOOK and before anyone says anything this is not because I haven't read them ( even though I haven't 😅) it's because I am a lazy person and since the movie goes waaaaay faster than the books I choose it ( sorry not sorry lol). And finally I have added extra characters, places and things in general to make the "book" a little bit more interesting and add some more DRAMA!!
              Thanks For Reading!!