ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝕆𝕟𝕖 ♠

First Person

I stood in front of Inarizaki High. I took in my surroundings, students hanging under the trees, hanging in groups around the school, athletes walking to their designated places.

'So this is one of those cliche schools huh'

Running a hand through my hair, I headed in the direction of the office. I wore my volleyball uniform, earning a couple of stares.

Walking into the office, I got my schedule.

2-5

I walked up to the second floor, looking into the classroom. The teacher stood up, beaming at me.

"Hello! You must be Y/N!"

I nodded, stepping inside the class.

"Class, may I get your attention! We have a new student!"

I put my hand up in greeting. The class responded with a welcome.

"Hello, my name is L/N F/N, just call me F/N. Please take care of me"

I bowed, standing up straight again.

"Ok Y/N, just sit over there next to Suna, he's the one sleeping. Can you try to keep him awake this semester, he needs to pass."

I nodded my head solemnly making my way over. Placing my bag down, I looked over at the sleeping figure, still as a rock. I sighed, knowing this would be hard.

"Suna, wake up" I said tapping his shoulder. He didn't respond. I deadpanned. Someone tapped on my shoulder. I turned to face a boy with grey hair.

"He's ticklish" The boy said.

I nodded facing Suna. Taking a deep breath, I tickled his side lightly. He jolted up, staring.

"What the hell are you doing" He hissed.

"Waking you up" I said with a smile.

The boy with white hair introduced himself. "Osamu Miya, pleasure to meet you."

"L/N F/N, call me F/N and nice to meet you too"

"Do you play volleyball?"

"Used to, I quit"

"Ah. Im on the boys volleyball team, and so is that lazy ass over there" He pointed to Suna.

"Im guessing hes a middle blocker and your the wing spiker?"

"Would you be interested in the position as manager? We would like you to fill it"

I sat there in thought.

"Can I come to practice first?"

Osamu nodded, going back to the class notes on the board. Suna overheard the conversation, curious.

"What position did you play?" He drawled.

"Ace, I loved it" I said smiling.

"But your short, Chibi." (meaning Little) Suna teased.

"Yes I think after all those years I would know." You shot him a grin, rolling your eyes.

I finished the classes, and in no time it was the end of the day. Osamu had all off his classes with me, so I just followed him after school. He lead me to the gym, opening the door. I was met with sounds of volleyball again, sharpening my senses. I was interrupted by a voice.

"Osamu brought a girl? And shes pretty?"

I turned to face a boy with blonde hair, his face covered with a grin.