ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝔽𝕚𝕗𝕥𝕖𝕖𝕟 ♠

𝓣𝓱𝓲𝓻𝓭 𝓹𝓮𝓻𝓼𝓸𝓷

"Miss L/N, your free to go" The doctor said to Y/N. She just nodded, walking out. It was nighttime, and her house was not far. She opened the door and took off her shoes. She hoisted herself up the stairs, wincing at the throb of pain that went up her leg, but she ignored it. She reached her bedroom, sitting down. She pulled out her phone.

'1,030 missed calls, 154,395 messages??!'

I clicked the calls, they were mostly from Kita and Atsumu. I sighed, going over to the messages. Almost all of them were from Atsumu, with some Osamu. Suna had only sent three messages. I felt my heart sink as I clicked his messages.

Suna

Y/N Im sorry, I shouldn't have done that. It was (Enemy's Name)'s fault. 

Suna

Y/N please respond

Suna

Never mind, I don't need you

Y/N chuckled at the last message. She typed a response.

Y/N

That was a quick change. And its not (Enemy's Name)'s fault. Its yours. Own up to your actions, and don't say you dont need me, because I can see through you.

Goodbye.

Y/N returned to responding to the other messages, which Atsumu called her immediately, talking about how his months had gone without her. She talked about her experience, and how Suna had reacted.

"Y/N, he said he doesn't need you? He clearly does. Since you've been in the hospital, he's been playing volleyball more, Im guessing as a distraction. He's talked to girls since you left, but he hasn't done anything dramatic." Atsumu grumbled with furrowed eyebrows.

Y/N sighed. "Its ok, he did what he did, and he said he doesn't need me, so Ill leave him alone. I have to see him tomorrow though..." She shivered, getting anxious about it. She said goodbye to Atsumu, then sent a text to Kita to tell him that she was ok. She soon took a shower and went to sleep, she passed out soon because she missed her bed.

*

*

*

*

*

*

Y/N stepped down the stairs of her house, preparing to face Suna.

I heard that you're settled down
That you found a girl and you're married now
I heard that your dreams came true
Guess she gave you things, I didn't give to you

She felt as the tears bite at her eyes, remembering their memories.

Old friend, why are you so shy?
Ain't like you to hold back or hide from the light

Y/N's grip on her backpack tightened.

I hate to turn up out of the blue, uninvited
But I couldn't stay away, I couldn't fight it
I had hoped you'd see my face
And that you'd be reminded that for me, it isn't over

She wiped her eyes, brushing away the hot tears holding sadness in them.

Never mind, I'll find someone like you
I wish nothing but the best for you, too
"Don't forget me, " I begged
I remember you said
"Sometimes it lasts in love, but sometimes it hurts instead"

She turned the corner into her school, and she walked through the halls, whispers flitting through the air. She was about to go into her classroom until someone called for her.

"Y/N?" A weak voice asked. She looked up to see Suna frozen in his spot.

Nothing compares, no worries or cares
Regrets and mistakes, they're memories made

Who would have known how bittersweet this would taste?

They stared at each other, frozen in shock and fear. Suna took a step towards Y/N, causing her to back up.

"I-Im sorry.." He whispered. She looked into his eyes, seeing sadness.

"I accept your apology, just - just give me space ok?" She said, voice cracking. Suna's face fell, but he nodded. Y/N walked into the classroom, her peers looking at her. Osamu stood up to meet her. He wrapped his arms around her.

"Y/N, I missed you" He breathed.

"Me to Samu" She said back, returning the hug.

"You can change seats with me, ok?"

"Thank you" 

I sat down, avoiding the gaze of Suna. The class started, my mind focused on my studies.

Hey guys, sorry for the short chapter! I wanted to take my break, but I felt like writing and there were a lot of comments and messages asking me to update!

IMPORTANT!!!!

Where do you guys want this story to go?

Stay Safe

Author Chan