ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝕊𝕚𝕩 ♠

Hey guys! Love y'all!

𝓕𝓲𝓻𝓼𝓽 𝓟𝓮𝓻𝓼𝓸𝓷

"Y/N! Just the person that I wanted to meet!" He walked towards me. I froze on the spot, dropping the ball. 

'No, No, NO'

He was about to reach me before Ushijima stepped in front of me.

"Oikawa, you should leave now. She does not want to see you right now. Please leave."

"Awe, I just want to see my girlfriend"

"No"

"What was that babe?"

"Ex- girlfriend. I will never love you."

"That's not what you said before. Now lets go."

"No" I pushed Ushijima aside, pointing my finger in his chest. 

"You took everything I loved away from me. I. Will. Never. Love. You. I stepped back glaring.

Oikawa just chuckled. "I know you still love me now lets go."

"I don't know why I didn't tell the press why you were in jail. I should've, and I still can. Now go."

He grabbed my wrist, dragging me. As soon as his fingertips touched my wrist, everyone in the gym jumped into action. The coaches blocked the entrance and Ushijima put Oikawa into a choke hold. Suna came running up to me, hugging me protectively.

"Are you ok Y/N?"

I nodded, hugging him back. I watched at Oikawa tried to wrestle against Ushijima, which was useless as Ushijima just stood there like there wasn't a person kicking and punching him.

"ILL KILL YOU Y/N ILL KILL YOU!" He screamed. I froze, my mind going back to that night. 

"No you wont" A voice interrupted. It was Suna.

"I won't let you get close to her. The police are on their way, and you'll never see her again."

He chuckles maniacally. "What makes you think that you can put  me in jail for the rest of my life, hmm?"

Suna hold up his phone, revealing that he'd been recording this whole time. I watched as Oikawa's face drained of color. I heard sirens in the distance, and I watched as Ushijima tucked him under his arm and walked outside. As soon as the doors closed, I dropped down to my knees sobbing. I curled up into a little ball, and rocked back and forth.

"I-I thought I lost him. I guess not." I took a deep breath and lifted my head up. 

'I can't let them know'

 I shakily stood up, brushing myself off. I smiled weakly, walking to the court.

"All right guys, lets keep playing, ok?"

The gym was stunned, presumably from my quick recovery. They slowly nodded, not convinced, but they got into their positions. The empty feeling in my heart did not go away. I took a deep breath and closed my eyes.

'Leave your emotions on the sidelines, do not let them affect you'

I opened them and screamed:

"BRING IT ON!"

The other teams server looked at me. He just smirked, and tossed the ball up. He spiked right at me, and I was prepared. I received it perfectly, sending it to Atsumu.

"Left side"

I ran up the side, pressing the power into my balls of my feet. I jumped above the blockers, and the ball flew into my hands, I looked straight into the servers eyes and spiked it towards him. I put a nasty spin on it, causing him to shank it. I looked at him coldly.

"You think you can take advantage of my emotions. Sorry to tell you, but I leave my emotions outside of the court. Now you've thoroughly pissed me off, 200 push ups, now."

The boy looked about to cry, and he made his way over to Washjio. He had a murderous glare in his eyes. I felt a heavy hand on my shoulder, and I looked back to see Ushijima.

"I am very sorry for his actions, please forgive him"

I shook my head. "Im not mad at him, he just has to respect other peoples emotions."

He nodded his head in understanding, returning to his position. I went under the net, returning to my position. Kita looked at me, but he was only met with my cold unfeeling eyes. 

I could tell Suna was trying to read me, but I just drained myself of any emotions, leaving a empty Y/N. I was only interested with what was happening on the court.

*

*

*

We won all five sets. I was really in the game now. During the break. I grabbed a volleyball, and stood on the end line. I bounced the ball a couple times. I took steps backwards until I touched the wall. I threw up the ball.

Step

Step

Step

I jumped, shaking my wrist. I connected the ball, and I landed watching it go straight, and then it aggressively hit the left corner. There was a defining sound, and silence.

" Tsk  , that wasn't good enough"

"WHADDYA MEAN IT WASN'T GOOD ENOUGH?" Atsumu flailed his arms. I just glared at him.

"I mean that it wasn't my hardest serve, now if you would allow me, I want to finish this."

I backed to the wall and threw it again. I shook my wrist and hit it. The ball flew faster and hit the right corner. This time the ball exploded on impact.

"Sorry"

I grabbed another ball, this time running up to the end-line. I swung my arm all the way back and slammed it. The ball hit the dead center, shaking the gym and cracking the ground.

Panting I turned around to the team.

"Thats, what I call a serve."

(Time Skip)

We won the five sets, and I walked out of the door, hoping no one saw me.

Sorry for the sudden ending, hope your doing well

Author Chan.