ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝔽𝕠𝕦𝕣𝕥𝕖𝕖𝕟 ♠

Hey guys! Sorry to keep you waiting, I was in a rough spot. Enjoy!

𝓣𝓱𝓲𝓻𝓭 𝓹𝓮𝓻𝓼𝓸𝓷

Y/N slowly recovered over the next few weeks, not like that she cared to. She was more focused on not going back to school. She wanted to stay at the hospital as long as she could because she didn't want to face Suna, or anyone else for that matter. Her heart felt hollow, but there was a twinge of hatred in her heart.

'No, I can't go back to my ways...."

*

*

Suna on the other hand, was also suffering, but acted like it was normal. He started talking to his fans, thinking it would fill the gaping hole in his life. It didn't. He slowly realized his mistake.

(flashback)

It was a crowded room in a party Atsumu dragged me to. I sighed, opting to stay in the kitchen. I was approached by a girl.

"Hey Suna" She said, or tried to say seductively.

"Hey"

"Here, I got you a drink" 

She handed me a red Solo cup filled with beer. I glanced at her, then sipping the drink.

The night passed by fast, the words from other conversations blurring together. I stumbled around, blinking. I felt hands around my waist, pulling me somewhere. 

Then what happened I dont remember. The next thing I know, I see Y/N at the door, with a girl in my arms.

(flashback end) 

Suna slowly forgot her, thinking she wouldn't take her back. He ignored the questions from his team on what happened to Y/N, instead he focused more time on volleyball, filling that void.

It worked.

Y/N didn't feel anything except anger, regret, and jealousy. She hated how it painted her conscious terrible colors. She stared at the dull lifeless walls while her body ached. She missed Suna, sure. But what he did was unforgivable. She couldn't focus on her work, and she completely gave up on her homework.

Suna knew what he did, but the pain was long gone. He told himself that he didn't want that anymore, and that he didn't need her. 

'I have enough fan girls, I can surely find one of them.'

(What is this bitc* talking about? Every one you guys are special, and Ill deck anyone that says otherwise)

Y/N slowly gave up, her body quit healing. It was a stalemate. Her body didn't want to keep fighting, so it didn't. She felt her life slowly ebb away, with Suna going on with his life.

'You know what they say, life goes on'

'But to me thats the saddest part"

Hey guys! Sorry for the short chapter! Im not in the best spot right now, but Ill try to update when Im feeling better. Sorry!

Stay safe!

Author Chan