ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝔽𝕚𝕧𝕖 ♠

Hey guys! Enjoy!

(Warning ABUSIVE RELATIONSHIP AND MURDER MENTIONS AHEAD, PLEASE DONT READ IF YOUR SENSITIVE I LOVE Y'ALL <3 )

𝓕𝓲𝓻𝓼𝓽 𝓟𝓮𝓻𝓼𝓸𝓷

(You guys are dreaming)

"Hey Y/N!"

I turned around to see Kunimi running towards me. I smiled at him.

"Yes Kunimi?"

"Oikawa wants to say something!" 

I saw Oikawa being dragged by Iwaizumi grumbling something.

"You can't play volleyball correctly! You have to tell her." He grumbled. He threw Oikawa at me. He stood there, fiddling with his hands.

"Um, Y/N, I-I like you"

I smiled, saying the words I regret every day of my life.

"I like you too"

*

*

*

He slammed me against the wall, the blood from the knife dripping down my arms.

"W-why are you doing this Tooru?"

He leaned into my ear, grinning.

"Only I can have you, your mine and mine only"

I glanced over at my parents on the ground. My mom on the ground on top of my dad, eyes lifeless. I started crying.

"Tooru, why did you do this? I was already playing your games! What more do you want from me?"

"Everything"

He hadn't found out about my little brother who was taking a nap. I made a mistake by taking a glance upstairs, and Tooru caught my eye.

"Oh, what do we have here?" He let me go, making his way upstairs. I was frozen on the spot.

'Move Y/N, you have to stop him!'

But i didn't. I was frozen on the spot. I heard screams, then I started running.

B/N!!!!

I reached his room and flung the door open. There was Tooru, pushing the knife into his neck. B/N's lifeless eyes reached mine.

(End dream)

I shot up, covered in a thin layer of sweat. I pulled my knees to my chest, shivering. I grabbed my over sized hoodie and placed it on. I got up grabbing my headphones plugging them in. I started walking up the stairs that led to the roof. 

Lately I'm getting lost on you
You got me doing things I never thought I'd do
Never spent so long on a losing battle
But lately giving up don't seem to matter

I turned around, starting climbing another flight of stairs.

Everyday I'm a slave to the heartache
And you're wasting away every night
I don't wanna leave you lonely
But I've run out of love this time
You know that I adore you
Though I couldn't give enough
Hope you'll be safe in the arms of another
'Cause I can't take the weight of your love

I reached the top, pushing open the door, letting the coldness wash over my face. I stepped out, the cool surface under my feet. I leaned over the railing, looking at the rising sun.