ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝕋𝕨𝕖𝕟𝕥𝕪 ♠

Y'all I-

Y'all I-

THANK YOU GUYS SO MUCH, I DONT DESERVE YOU GUYS! THANK YOU GUYS FOR 6K READS!

Ok, now on to the story!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

𝓕𝓲𝓻𝓼𝓽 𝓹𝓮𝓻𝓼𝓸𝓷

I walk back to the dorms with Ushijima, both of us catching up to date. He was telling about how a arrogant tangerine challenged him to go to Nationals, and he despised him. 

"So you really dislike this Hinata Shoyo, huh?" 

"Yes. I do not like players with baseless confidence." I looked up at his face and started laughing. He frowned and furrowed his eyebrows.

"Why are you laughing?"

"Becaus-Because your face! I've never seen you get angry!" 

"I am not angry" He stated, eyebrows coming closer even more.

"Are too"

"I am not"

"Are too"

"Not"

"Too"

"Not"

"Too"

"Why are we having an argument that is going nowhere?"

"Because Im right and you wont accept it"

"No your not"

"Yes I am"

"No your not"

"Yes I am, and thats it!" I karate chopped his side and ran into the dorms. I ran into the dorm where the team was staying to see them huddled in a circle. I saw Suna's head slowly perk up and he shot up, running to me. I smiled, crashing into a hug with him. I could hear sobs come out of him with him repeatedly stroking my hair.

"You did it tater tot" He whispered.

"Yes I did, and whats with the nicknames?" I scolded, punching him in the shoulder. He winced, rubbing the sore spot.

"Because you always give me some, so why not?" He gave me a small grin. I chuckled, walking to the rest of the group. I saw the twins look up and smile.

"Hey Y/N, ya did it didn't ya?" Atsumu said. Osamu rolled his and smacked the back of his head.

"Of course she did or she wouldn't be here ya asshole" He hissed. 

"Y/N" I turned to Kita, who was sitting there cross legged.

"Yes Kita?" I sweat dropped, waiting for a lecture. Instead he smiled at me.

"Good job"

"GEH?! HE'S SMILING?" Everyone yelled in unison.

"Got it"

I turned to Suna holding his phone, smirking.

"Send that to me!" I yelled at him. He just shook his head and bent down to my level.

"That tater tot, costs a kiss" He turned his face and tapped his cheek. I sighed and grabbed his face turning it to me. I planted a kiss on his lips and let go.

"Now send me the photo" 

He just stood there with a shocked look on his face, eyes wide. His mouth slowly curled into a grin and stood up.

"Looks like short stack here has forgiven me!" I rolled my eyes and kicked him in the stomach, doubling over. I leaned over to his ear and whispered.

"Lets not go there, because I still haven't forgiven or forgotten, got it?" He weakly nodded and struggled to straighten up. 

"Y/N why are you so scary?" Akagi asked, hiding behind Ojiro. I huffed and pinched the bridge of my nose.

"Because sometimes you guys do stupid things and Im the only one here to correct you. Unless you'd rather have Kita scold you-"

"NO NO, IM SORRY PLEASE FORGIVE ME!"

I'd never seen Akagi drop to his knees faster and he started babbling nonsense. I squatted down and patted his head.

"Its ok Akagi, Im not gonna let Kita scold you, kay?" He just looked at me with a weak smile and nodded. I stood up and clapped my hands.

"Alright boys time to sleep!"

I am so sorry for the short chapter guys, I didn't have much time to write. Comment and vote, love yall!

Stay safe!

Author Chan