ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝕋𝕨𝕖𝕟𝕥𝕪 𝕋𝕨𝕠 ♠

Hey guys! I love y'all, enjoy! 

(You guys should definitely listen to the song, its called IDK You Yet by Alexander 23) 

𝓕𝓲𝓻𝓼𝓽 𝓹𝓮𝓻𝓼𝓸𝓷

The next day I returned with his belongings, knocking on the hospital door. I opened it and I looked at Suna. He was disheveled and his hair looked tangled.

"Rin..." He got up and hugged me, letting out dry sobs. I hugged him back, patting him. 

"Chibi...." His voiced was strained.

"Shh Rin, you don't have to talk" He buried his face in my neck, not moving. 

"I called your dad, he's coming to pick you up so you can have a nice shower and some food" I whispered.

"But-" I pulled him away, placing my hands on his shoulders.

"No buts. I know your worried about your mom, but you still need to take care of yourself, ok?" I placed a hand on his cheek, stained with tears. He gave me a slow nod, and I smiled. 

We waited there for some time until his dad texted that he was outside. I grabbed the bags, urging him outside. We walked out of the doors to see his dad leaning on his car. He got up to help me with the bags. 

"Rin, get in the car, we've got this" He just gave a slow nod, climbing in. After he closed the door, his dad turned to me.

"Thank you, you don't know how important you are to him." I shook my head.

"Its no problem, I know he would do the same" His dad gave me a weak smile and looked where Suna was sitting.

"His mom is experiencing kidney failure, and she needs a transplant soon. But the donor list is long and she probably won't make it in time."

He saw the tears in my eyes, but I motioned for him to keep talking.

"Me and Rin both tried getting tested, but we weren't matches."

I let out a shaky breath. I felt my world crash around me, even though I didn't even know his mom. I knew this would affect him.

"Im sorry, Ill try to be there for him, but please make sure he takes care of himself. Ill stay here at the hospital with her, you guys relax, ok?" I told him, tears falling. He gave me a warm smile and he turned around. He climbed into the car and I watched as it drove off. I immediately ran back inside and walked to the reception desk.

"Hey sweetie what can I do for you?" The kind lady asked me. 

"Oh, hey, where can I see if im a liable donor for a patient?" I asked. She pointed in the direction of the doctors office and I thanked her. I stiffly walked down the hallway and knocked on the doctors door. He opened it and smiled.

"Hello, what can I do for you?"

"Actually, I want to see if im a liable donor for the patient, last name Suna?" He ushered me and pointed for me to sit in the chair. He looked over my charts and he smiled.

"Mrs. Y/N, your actually a perfect donor for her. Both your blood type and tissue type are the same" I smiled and pumped my fist. But then his smile dropped.

"But you need to know that you are at a high risk for this surgery, ok?" I nodded, sure of my decision.

I almost left the room, but I turned around to the doctor.

"Ill do it on one condition" He frantically nodded his head.

"Anything" I took a deep breath.

"I'd like to remain anonymous"

*

*

*

*

*

I walked to Suna's house, pulling out the key he gave me and pushed it into the door. I heard it click and pushed the door open. I stepped in, pulling off my shoes. I saw Suna's dad's face peek from the kitchen, softly smiling.

"Hi Y/N! He's upstairs." I gave him a stiff nod and softly padded up the stairs. I knocked on his door, creaking it open. 

"Rin?..." 

I looked over at him sitting at the edge of his bed, hair still wet from the shower he took. I sighed, taking the towel from around his neck and scooting behind him. I started patting his hair, drying it. The silence was deafening, until I spoke up.

"Rin, they found a donor for your mom" He stopped all movement and looked at me.

"Really?" I saw a glimmer of hope in his eyes. I gave him a smile and a peck on the cheeks.

"Of course, I don't lie. So you can stop worrying so much, and relax, ok? She's going to be fine." He smiled and let me finish drying his hair. I patted his back and took him downstairs. I saw his dad setting the table. 

"Hello Y/N, Rin. How are you guys."

"Y/N said they found a donor" His eyes widened, looking at mine, searching for a lie. His smile broadened, and he chuckled.

"Thats great news, now we can finally relax." I nodded and we thanked for the food.

*

*

*

*

*

Rin lead me upstairs and I went into my drawer for a change of clothes. I grabbed one of his shirts and went to the shower.

(Time Skip)

I finished drying my hair and I walked back into his room, where he was in his bed scrolling through his phone. I walked over and snatched his phone, placing it on the nightstand.

"Hey-"

I climbed into bed with him, wrapping my arms around his waist.

"Sleep, you need it"

He placed his arms around me and placed a kiss on top of my head.

"Y/n?"

"Mm?"

"Who's the donor?"

"I don't know, they wanted to be Anonymous."

"Oh"

"Goodnight stripper pole"

"Goodnight tater tot"

Hey guys! I really hoped you enjoyed, and I love you all!

Stay Safe!

Author Chan