ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝔼𝕝𝕖𝕧𝕖𝕟 ♠

Hey guys! Hope you enjoy!

Y/N pov

I walked to the car with Atsumu, tossing her bags in the backseat. I closed the passenger door and settled in. 

"Y/N"

"Mmm"

"Is Suna ok about you going to a all boys training camp?"

"Yup, I told him about him, but he had a fuss when he learned that you were coming" I snickered. Atsumu smiled.

"Yeah, well, he should be. I can steal anyone's gir-"

"Shut it piss head"

"Jeez, why you so mean?"I shrugged.

"Im not, Im stating facts"

We continued to bicker the entire hour long drive to the Training Camp. Atsumu pulled up to the Ajinomoto National Training Center, parking his car. The gym was massive, and looked elegant from the outside.

"Wow..." I breathed. Atsumu chuckled

"Yeah, the inside is even better!"

We walked into the gym,  admiring everything like a little child. They arrived at their dorm, which was upstairs in the gym building. They climbed the stairs to the room.

"304..."

"Hey you have the same dorm room as me!" Atsumu cried.

"OH YEAH!"

We celebrated like maniacs until they realized the time and went to their dorm. I clicked the key into the lock and swung the door open. The room had two beds on either side of the room and had one bathroom. We threw their stuff on the ground and ran to the gym, barely making it in time. We pretended we weren't sweating and walked up to the group.

The coach smiled at us.

"Hello guys! I was just in the middle of telling them about the camp! I hope you have fun!"

"Tsk, What is a girl doing here?" A irk mark appeared on my forehead as I turned around to face the offender. It was a dud with curly hair with a mask looking down at me.

"For your information, I was invited here to train" I growled, rolling up my sleeves.

"There's no way, only the best of Japan-"

"She actually is the best in Japan, she was and still is the top ace in Japan, Y/N!"

"Please don't say that...."

"Why not?"

The room erupted into gasps and rainbows. I grumbled, facepalming.

"That....I hate attention...."

"Ah, sorry" The coach sweat dropped, rubbing his neck.

"WOW! YOUR SHORTER THAN ME!" A boy with white hair smiled at me. I chuckled patting his shoulder.

"Yes, I am shorter, and I love being the ace! And if you dont mind me asking, what your name and position?"

"Korai Hoshiumi, Wingspiker! My vertical is 342, whats yours?"

"Oh, um, 345" I chuckled hesitantly. 

"...."

"..."

"WOW!" He said, stars in his eyes.

"Lets play already" The masked boy grumbled.

*