ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝕊𝕚𝕩𝕥𝕖𝕖𝕟 ♠

A/N

Hey guys! Just a quick note before we continue the story! So I have asked the Vatican about how they wanted the story to end, and they responded with some interesting answers! So enjoy!

------------------------------------

𝓕𝓲𝓻𝓼𝓽 𝓹𝓮𝓻𝓼𝓸𝓷

Atsumu was talking to me more, and I was happy for the change. Suna always stole glances at me, but I ignored him. I hung out with the volleyball team, but I distanced myself far far away from Suna. I could tell he was sad, but I knew I needed time to heal before I could talk to him again. I was snapped out of my thoughts when Atsumu screamed at me.

"Y/NNNNNNN You want to study together at the new cafe after practice? My treat?" He asked with a smile. I smiled back.

"Yes 'Sumu, I would love to!"

We talked a little more then it was time to go to practice. I sighed, slinging my bag over my shoulder. I picked up my phone and headed down to the gym. We had a practice match today with Jozenji. I really didn't understand why they would want to have a practice match with us because they were in Miyagi and we were in Hyogo, but these were the people that beat Shiratorizawa, so why not?

 I sighed, dropping by the bathroom to change into my volleyball uniform. I finished and ran the rest of the way to the gym. I walked up the stairs and pushed opened the door. I saw our team warming up and the Jozenji team in a bright yellow, jumping up and down. I sighed, putting down my bag. 

"Hey Y/N. Akagi is out for today, so can you fill in for him?" Kita asked, staring at me with monotone eyes.

"Yeah sure, I don't mind" I said, returning the tone. His eyes softened, demeanor changing.

"Y/N are you ok? I heard what Suna did to you, and I wanted to check up on you." I smiled weakly, wrapping my arms around him, face in his chest.  I could tell he was shocked by the gesture, but he returned it.

"Im fine, I-I just need time away from him and time to heal, you know?" I mumbled, clutching his shirt. He just held me tighter, stroking my head. I took a deep breath, releasing him.

"Thanks Kita" He just nodded. We headed over to the team, my eyes meeting Suna's who adverted his eyes immediately.

"Alright team, Jozenji might not look like much, but they are very unpredictable, meaning that they will catch you off guard. Don't let them."

"Hai!"

I sighed, putting on my knee pads. I stared at my elbow pads, contemplating whether to put them on or not. I sighed, pulling them on. Im going to be diving, so I guess I have to. I walked up to the court, with Atsumu serving first. I was intercepted by a boy from the other team.

"Hey cutie, can I have your number?" The dude asked I looked at him and I noticed he had a tongue piercing. He looked like a fuck boy.

"Yeah no, I ducked under his arm and walked to the court. 

"Please?" He asked. I sighed, grabbing his phone. I typed in my number and gave it back to him.

"We have to be friends first dumbass" He nodded as I walked away.

I saw Atsumu look at the dude with a murderous look in his eyes.

"WE'RE GONNA WIPE THE COURT WITH YER ASS- OW Y/N WHY?" As I whacked him upside the head.

"Because sportsmanship Ratsumu" I growled, facing forward. He sighed, then he stepped back to do serves.

He did a jump serve, sending the ball straight down to their side. It hit before they could even react.

'This is gonna be interesting'

*

*

*

*

*

*
We finished the practice matches, winning each one of them. I walked to the locker room, taking a quick shower. I changed into a comfy off shoulder sweater and some leggings. I walked out of the locker room. I saw Atsumu talk with Suna. I sighed, walking up to them.

"Atsumu, are we going or not?" He turned around and smiled.

"Of course! Give me a second." I just hummed and walked out. I waited outside looking at my phone. He soon exited and walked towards me with a smile. We headed down to the cafe, picking a spot near the window.

"Alright, what are we starting with?" I asked him.

"How about English, I have the hardest time with it" He replied.

"Alright"

We both ordered a drink and a snack and got to work. The time flew by, laughing, drinking, and taking photos of each other. We finished our work and started talking to each other.

"So how are you doing, I mean after the hospital?" He asked.

"Im doing fine, just Id rather not see Suna everyday, its like rubbing salt into the wound, y'know?"

He nodded, taking a sip of his drink.

"You know, Suna asks everyday how your doing. He really cares, and I know your not ready to talk with him yet, but just consider it, ok?" I nodded, adverting my eyes.

Yes, I missed him, but what he had done was unacceptable, whether it was intoxicated or not. I could see both of us were suffering, but he had to learn before he could even try to get my trust back.

'I miss you Suna'

As I was in my thoughts, I got a message. It was from the blondie.

Maybe: Terushima

Hey Y/N! My names Terushima! Call me Teru! I was wondering if we could hang out tomorrow?

I sighed and typed a reply

Y/N

Sure, just send me a time and place.

I shut off my phone, telling Atsumu I had to go. I grabbed my stuff and waved goodbye. I walked out into the cold air. I turned to go home, not before bumping into someone. In the distance I saw a familiar figure.

"...Suna?"

Hey guys! I hope you enjoyed! I have some stuff to ask you guys.

After I finish the books im doing now, I will start another

Should I write

An Iwaizumi Fanfic?

or

A Kita Fanfic?

And I made a Discord server if you'd like to join.

https://discord.gg/p66jk2

or you can comment your username for me!

Stay Safe

Author Chan