ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝕋𝕖𝕟 ♠

Hey guys! Hope you Enjoy!

(I don't know how to do confessions, I find them cringy, so time skip to when they are together )

𝓣𝓱𝓲𝓻𝓭 𝓟𝓮𝓻𝓼𝓸𝓷

Y/N was rushing to school, as her alarm clock was broken. She reached her class, breathing heavily. She composed herself, and walked in. She took her seat next to Suna, who again, was sleeping.

"Hey, wake up"

No response. Y/N sighed, punching him in the ribs. He jerked upright. He looked over to Y/n and narrowed his eyes.

"What was that for?"

"Wow, so no good morning or hello?"

"You just punched me"

"No way, Captain Obvious" Y/N rolled her eyes facing forward. There was a moment of silence before both of them cracked smiles.

"Oho, Tokyo Tower's smiling? Thought you were too lazy"

"I swear Y/N Ill-"

"You'll do what?"

"Never mind"

"Mhm, thought so" 

"How are you guys dating? You guys are so abusive." Osamu wondered out loud which earned him a couple glares and a smack from Y/N. She turned back to Suna.

"I got a invitation to go to a national training camp, apparently Ushijima decided to refer me, so now they're on my back for this." She shrugged. "But I don't know if I want to go-"

"You should" Suna interrupted. Y/N eyes widened.

"Why? Won't you miss me?" Y/N pouted.

"Of course ill miss you, just you should take this opportunity"

"...You know Atsumu's going, right?"

"..."

"..."

"....I changed my mind."

" RINTAROU?!"

"I don't want you around that idiot"

"Awe, is someone jelly? You need some peanut butter with that?" Y/N teased.

Suna said nothing, but Y/N could read his emotions. He was totally jelly.

" You know, Atsumu can protect me when your not there. I know you trust him even if you hate him." Suna turned away grumbling.

'Stupid dehydrated piss head.......'

"Ok, fine. Just dont start getting touchy touchy-" Y/N wrapped her arms around his waist. smiling.

"I won't, Rin. You know im yours"

Unbeknownst to Y/N, he blushed a little.

*

*

*

*

(Time skip to a couple days later to the National Camp)

Y/N knocked on the door of the Miya's house. Osamu opened it, looking as tired as ever.

"Oh.... It's Y/N. Nice to see you...." He trailed off in a sleepy voice. He collapsed on the ground and started sleeping. Atsumu completely ignored his brothers body on the floor and stepped over it, greeting Y/N.

"Y/N!! Im so happy to see you!" He ran for a hug, but Y/N side stepped, sending Atsumu into the bushes.

"Don't get touchy touchy, you know how Suna is, and what are we going to do about your brother?"

"I don't know, drag him to the couch?" Atsumu said, voice muffled by the hedges. Y/N sighed, taking Osamu by the legs and rolling him on the couch, which he responded with a snort. She pulled Atsumu out of the bushes and they headed to Suna's house.

They reached their destination and Y/N opened the door with a key Suna had given her.

"Ooh, Suna and Y/N getting it-"

"Say one more word and Ill make your life a living hell"

"...."

They walked to Suna's room and Y/N shook him awake.

"Errg, give me five more minutes"

"Five more minutes im gone"

Suna opened his eyes and looked at her. He shot up, hugging Y/N

"I wanted to say bye before I left."

"Im glad.."

"Ok, Ill miss you!"

"Miss you too"

"I brought something for you as a goodbye gift" Y/N pulled out a container filled with jelly sticks. Suna immedietly grabbed it, opening one. Y/N laughed.

"OK, bye Rin" She kissed him on the head. His face tured deep red.

"Goodbye...."

Y/N chuckled and walked downstairs to meet Atsumu.

"Alright lets go"

"...."

"You can talk"

"Ok! Lets go!"

Hey guys! Vote and comment if you enjoyed!

Stay safe and wash your hands,

Author Chan