ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 ℕ𝕚𝕟𝕖𝕥𝕖𝕖𝕟 ♠

Hey guys! There might be a Blue Exorcist crossover ;) Love y'all, enjoy!

𝓕𝓲𝓻𝓼𝓽 𝓹𝓮𝓻𝓼𝓸𝓷

"He's escaped"

I dropped my phone falling to my knees. My breath hitched, my vision blackening.

'No..No' 

I heard footsteps getting closer to me. 

"Y/N! Whats wrong?"

My head whipped up to be met with Suna's face contorted with worry. I felt the air in my lungs go cold. He dropped on his knees pulling me in, patting my head.

"Shh, shh baby doll, calm down Im here." I gripped his shirt harder, sobbing into his shoulder.

"What wrong baby doll?" He whispered, stroking my back.

"He's- he's escaped." I managed to choke out. I felt Suna's muscles flex under his shirt. I heard a growl escape his lips.

"I wont let him near you." I calmed down my breaths and wiped my tears.

'Fuck.. Im being weak. I can't let people get hurt because of me.'

I got up, wiping my face. I took a deep breath, letting the fear wash away. I cracked a smile, no doubt concerning the teams.

"Um, Y/N? Your smiling." Atsumu said, voice wavering. I looked up to make eye contact with him.

"Yes I am. You've got a problem, piss head?" He shook his head vigorously, letting out little squeaks. I plucked my phone from the floor, punching in an all - too familiar phone number.

"Hello?"

"Hey Yukio, I need a favor"

*

*

*

*

*

I waited outside with Suna and the twins for Yukio's arrival. I checked my phone.

23:22

'Ah he should be here any min-'

A flash of blinding light came and I saw Yukio stand there with a briefcase in his hand. I smiled walking up to him.

"Hey Y/N" He breathed out.

"Hey Yukio" I gave him a weak smile which he returned.

"Ive got what you asked for. There is also a permit in there for 'you know' so you wont get in trouble" I nodded, catching his jist.

"You know you can come back whenever, right?" He whispered, a sad smile gracing his face. I returned it, shoulders drooping.

"Yes Yukio.. Please say hi to Rin for me, will ya?" He nodded stiffly before turning around into the blinding light. There was silence before stupid Ratsumu had to interrupt the silence.

"Um, Im just gonna ask for everyone here, what in the name of tap - dancing Jesus was that?!" He screeched. I sighed, turning around.

"Samu"

"Got it"

He hit the back of Atsumus head so hard he stumbled forward.

"That person was my very good friend Yukio, we used to go to the same school before Oikawa. I left because of him." They all nodded in response.

"So now Ive got a gun" I smiled wickedly. They shriveled under my glare.

"Now time to finish this"

*

*

*

*

*

I grabbed my gun out of the case after I had changed into some more appropriate clothes for a fight. I walked to where Wakatoshi was.

"You ready?" I asked him. He nodded stiffly, going to the entrance of the school. He took a deep breath, steadying himself.

"OIKAWWWAAAAAA YOU SHOULD'VE CAME TO SHIRATORIZAWAAAA!!"

He dropped his arms to his side, standing still. Then there was a impending sound of footsteps.

"SHUT UP USHIWAKAA"

I ran out of my hiding spot planting myself in front of Wakatoshi. I pulled out my gun and faced Oikawa who immediately stopped in his place. I saw the glint of a knife in his hands. The memories hit me hard.

'No...No'

Oikawa cocked his head to the side like a puppy, pulling a sickeningly sweet smile.

"Awe is Y/N having second thoughts about killing her dear Tooru?" He cooed. My glare hardened, a irk mark appearing on my forehead.

"No Tooru, Im not scared anymore. You took everything away from me, my family, my friends. Now this is payback" I growled.

I aimed my gun at his knee and pulled the trigger. A sickening crack could be heard as he dropped onto the ground, the knife clattering on the ground. I walked over and crouched, kicking the knife away.

" Haven't you learned to never bring a knife to a gun fight, Tooru?"

He looked up at me with tears in his eyes.

"Y/N... Please"

I started laughing maniacally.

"Now your asking for mercy? You killed my family Oikawa, threatened my life, and you asking me for MERCY?"

He started shaking from the pain, trying to utter words.

"Well then, this is mercy."

I pointed the gun to his other knee, pulling the trigger. He screamed again, crying from the pain.

"Now you wont be able to walk again, Oikawa."

I stood up, dialing the police. They soon arrived with a ambulance, dragging him to the hospital. After they left, Ushijima turned to me.

"Why didn't you kill him?" He asked, truly confused. I let out a breath, turning to him.

"Because no matter what, I can't bring myself to do that. My brother wouldn't have wanted that, neither would have my parents. I've already avenged them by sending him to jail and keeping myself safe." He nodded his head, grunting.

"Alright Toshi, lets go back inside."

Sorry for the absolUtly trashy chapter guys, please forgive me. Anyways, I wanted Y/N to be able to fight for herself, because what fun would it be if i didn't put some women empowerment in here? Again, sorry for the bad chapter, and love you guys!

Stay Safe,

Author Chan