ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝕋𝕨𝕖𝕟𝕥𝕪 𝔽𝕠𝕦𝕣 ♠

Hey guys! Sorry, I had family issues that needed to be solved. Enjoy!

𝐹𝒾𝓇𝓈𝓉 𝓅𝑒𝓇𝓈𝑜𝓃

So this is it.

Is this the end?

I didn't think this would be the way I die.

How strange, I feel at peace.

Ill miss him.

He hurt me.

I hear voices.

....

....

...Suna?

Is he...

Crying?

I then heard my monitor let out a long beep.

No...No... I can't leave him. He needs me.

I felt the hands of death dragging me to the depths of my mind. They coiled and pushed me down, suffocating my thoughts.

No, I wont give up, not now.

I struggled, trying to open my eyes. They felt glued shut.

I have to do this

For Suna

Suna's Pov

She's gone.

The monitor flat lined, confirming it.

No...No...

I could hear my heart cracking, falling to the floor. Regret filled my mind.

I hurt her. Im the worst aren't I? Now she's gone.

Forever

The tears started falling, rolling down my cheeks, the same ones she used to touch.

I missed her touch, when she would hug me whenever I won a game or to comfort me.

The way she would run her fingers through my hair.

How she pieced my broken pieces together again.

I let out a sob, covering my face with my elbow. I bit my lip to silence anymore sounds, watching as the doctors surrounded the bed, trying to get her back.

The soft beeping of my moms monitor comforted me, but barely. I wanted Y/n, she was there for me more than my mom. It was hard to admit it, but it was true.

Then there was another beep.

My head shot up to see the doctors rushing around the bed to keep her alive. I rushed over to see Y/N's monitor moving, but very slowly. I grabbed her hand and pressed my forehead to it.

Please Y/N, come back to me

I need you

I then felt something squeeze and my head shot up for my eyes to meet her opened ones. She gave me a weak smile and I let out a breath I had been holding. The doctors clapped, signalling the end of the surgery. Her monitor brought me back to reality

She really is back
My Chibi's back

A smile was apparent on my face as I looked at her face. It was pale, but just as beautiful as ever.

Thank you Y/N

For everything

Hey guys, I'm sorry I had family issues that needed to be taken care of. I hope you enjoyed the short chapter.
I didn't want Y/n to die as most of you guys didn't want her to and some of you guys said you couldn't handle her death.
Stay safe!
Author chan