Chapter 1 Im being folowed

Hello I'm Alicia and this story it about me and how I met Jeff. let me tell you what I look like first to give you a better visual. I have pale skin and glowing green eyes with short raged dark brown hair. Before i met Jeff I had long hair that went to my butt with purple at the ends.Ok let's get back to the story where was I mmmmm oh ya. I was a collage student at Stanford university and was top of the class. Every thing was going great but one day everything changed.

It was late I was walking to my dorm. It was dead silent not a soul anywhere in sight , this made  walk seemed longer than normal. I passed by a park on the way as usual but something felt off this time . I turn and look at the park and I swore I saw something  in the woods behind a tall thick tree in the park. I just turned around and kept walking keeping everything together just in case something actually was there.  Once i got home I tried to tell my mom but she said "I was worried about nothing". " you probably just saw a shadow "  She said while brushing it off. I even tried to tell my friends but they didn't really think much of it either . They thought I was just trying to pull their leg, But the more I talked about it the more distant everyone became. Eventually it got to the point to were I was sent to a nut house. They said "it was for my own good". "Ha ya right" I thought to myself.

  They took everything away , they said it was " so I wouldn't hurt myself " a precaution they take for everyone there. They put me in a room it was like a jail cell. The walls and floor was cement and the bed was a thin peace of foam with a thin blanket to cover it. The first night I was laying on the bed trying to sleep in my " room " . It was dead silent not a sound, it was so silent I could hear my own heart beat in my head.  suddenly I heard what sounds like a faint foot steps . I shot up wide awake to see a shadow in the small window of the door. I hear the handle giggle a little, it than slowly creeks open. the person then sticks their head through.They had a creepy bloody smile a pale face with the texture of sand paper and long shaggy black hair. They then run up to me with a bloody knife and up it up to my neck. before I could scream he covers my mouth. I looked at him straight in his twisted eyes. He looked oddly familiar, he puts his face closer to mine and leans a little than  wishers in my ears with a raspy deep voice  " go to sleep " I than bite his hand with all the strength I have in my jaw. once he creams and lets go I rolled over  off the bed and fall on the floor. His knife scratches my face a little as this happens, I get up and ran to the door he left open. I ran down the hall and in to a room with lost of medical equipment and a table. the table had straps on it to restrain the patients.  I hid under a medal desk not a very good Idea now that I look at it. I was crying so hard,  I was so scared I was shaking so bad I couldn't hold still no matter how hard I tried. I covered my mouth trying not to make a noise. even my breath was shaking.

Next thing I know a strong bloody  hand grabs my hair and yanks me up from under the desk and Pulls me close. I place my hands on my head as I felt his hand ripping the hair out of my scalp as he pulled on it with all of his strength  . I opened my teary eyes to see his face, it's twisted with an awful look. He didn't look human one bit he looked like a twisted monster. He than leans close to me with his hot breath against my neck " go to sleep". He than places the cold knife to my neck once more but this time I could feel it slice open and my warm blood slowly flow down my neck. Next thing I know every thing goes black.