Chapter 13

"Haha" he looks at me with a devilish smile on his face. I push him away and look up at him. Remembering what happened this morning I turn red. "Is something on your mind" he says with the same look on his face. "You know you should not be up here it's dangerous" he says mockingly . "Ok" I say ignoring him. I look out the window to see the dark woods .

  Than all the sudden I feel a large hand grab my shoulder and another grab my legs and pick me up bridle style. "What do you think you are doing put me down!!!" I say to him as I look at him in the eyes. Than he smiles and ignores me. He caries me down the stairs and walks down to a room. He puts me down on a sofa thats in the middle of the room . "Where are we" is say a little confused  " this is my room" I look around and see a tv a book shelf with like two and a half books and some extra knifes. I also see a closet and some blood on the floor. I pull me feat up and say "why is their blood over there ". "Why are you so nosy" says Jeff mockingly  " I'll be back don't touch anything" says Jeff he than opens the door with blood on it and disappears into the dark of the room than the door slams behind him.

" Hey " I here a voice say I turn around to see slender boy in the door way. "Why are you in Jeff's room?" He says, "oh um we'll I was exploring the mansion and and I walk up to the attic..."
"Wait what you went to the attic"
" ya"
" Didn't any one tell you not to go up their it's dangerous!"
" no not till .. wait let me finish!"
"Ok we'll I walked up to the attic and I see a bunch of junk. I a window and walk to the window and than all the sudden Jeff stops me, asks why I was up their and tells me it's dangerous. So ignored him and he suddenly picked me up and brought me her."
"Oh we'll it's no safe to go to the attic you could have been killed."
" What it dose not even look dangerous."
"Just trust me"
"hmm .. ok"  I huff a little 
"I have to go Jeff will be back  soon"
He stand s up and kisses me on my forehead and walks out of the room.
--------------------------------
Dear readers,
Pleas coment I want to know what you think of my storry !!!