Chapter 6: ...

I open the box to find what looked like a gray ripped rage but when I put it on it was some thing completely different. It was a corset top, with a ripped skirt that goes above my knees, two ribbons and stockings with black flats.
  I didn't  want to stay in the ugly ripped white T-shirt dress. So I  put it on. I walked out of the room and I look to the Side and I see a little girl with long brown hair in a pink dress. She was crying I walk up to her. " Are you ok" she looks at me and I see her face clearly .she had bright green eyes with dark circles under her eyes and blood running down her face. I gasp "oh my god, come with me" I say with worry in my voice .
  We walk back into my room and walk into the bathroom. I set her on the sink I get a cloth and run some water on it and wipe the blood off her face."are you ok"I say dabbing the cloth on her forehead  "oh yes I'm fine" she says  with a smile like nothing ever happened. I look for the cut but I can't find one. She than jumps off the sink and says. " I'm Sally" with a big smile "I'm Alicia" I say a little confused. 
" do you want to play "says Sally "Ok" I say with a small smile on my face a little confused . I was relieved that she was ok but where did the blood come from ? We walked out side of the mansion and onto the front lawn right before we hit the trees. " ok" sally says " we are going to play hide and seek I will count and you do not want me to fine you" she says with a creepy smile, than all the the sudden blood starts running down her face. " 1,2,3" she starts to count I run scared for my life. " 10 " says Sally.
Next thing I know I see her in front of me. " I found you" she giggles,  she than jumps on me pinning me to the floor with a her hand on my neck. her sharp nails dug into my neck and I could feel blood slowly drip down my neck. I than I here someone yell  " Sally STOP" Sally gets up  turns around and puts on the original cute and innocent smile and says " aww Jeff your no fun" than I look over to see him. the reason I'm in this hell hole.