Chapter 12

{Jeff's POV}
I wake up to see Alicia in my arms. I get up then it hits me the pulsing urge to kill. I look at the time it was 2:23. I kiss her on the forehead, than walk out of the room and out the house. I walk to a house about 23 miles away. I walk in and you know do what any serial killer would do and I left still thinking of her.
I knew I have fallen for her but why... Why did I feels his way. I never have felt like this before. It was confusing, I hate people why would feel this way now especially after all tis time. I walk  up to the mansion and  walk into the living room and see ben and Jack playing video games. "Hey Jeff" says Sally in a happy tone sitting in the corner of the room playing with her doll the usual . "Hi Sally what's up" I say "Im playing with my toys do you want to play"?! "No thanks but thanks for the offer" I smile and walked into the hall.
I see Alicia . She was looking at a dark door that go's to the attic. I watch her slowly open the door and walk up the stairs.
{Alicia's POV}
I see this dark wooden door. I open it and see stairs I had nothing better to do, so I walked up the stairs. It was the attic. It was dark and muggy. Their was junk everywhere and a small window in the back. I walk up to the window through the thin isle made by whoever put this crap up here. I bush off the dust off the window and look out . Than all the sudden a hand covers my mouth as Im about to scream . I look over to see Jeff. "GOD Jeff, you almost scared me to death"!!! I say with an angry tone pushing him away.