Chapter 37

I wake up pisses about the dream I wanted to strangle Jeff, But couldn't do that because I know he would never do that to me and I love him to much. I look over at him he was awake sitting next to me.

" Good morning" he say kissing me " Morning with a scowl " I say kissing back. " Is something wrong you don't seen too happy?" He asks. " Oh ya I'm fine I'm just a little pissed off because of a dream I had" I say getting up. " Oh " he say getting up exposing himself. I blush a little for the sight of him. I cover my face and turn away

He than notices me blushing and walks up to me and hugs me. I flinch a little as he wraps his arm around me pressing himself against me . " Oh come on you should be used to this by now. Nothing you haven't seen before " he says in a playful voice. " well I'm not" I say looking away from him bright red I'm a playful tone . I than turn around and wrap my arms around his neck an kiss him. He than places his left had around my waist and his right on the back of my head and pulled me in as close as I could get. He than slowly slides his tong into my mouth.

------ A month later ------

I'm about to pop any day and I've hand enough of this crap. You know how some women say being pregnant is a beautiful thing well. If you mean by beautiful feeling like complete crap than you got that right.

I was in the library looking for something to read. I than feel some sort of warm liquid run down my leg, I look and I was clear " did I just pee myself " I ask myself. Than all of a sudden I get a sharp pain "FUCK " I yell hunched over . It felt worse than when Jane stabbed me. " Uuuugggggg" I cry as tears of pain start to stream down my face.

" Alicia wants wrong " I see sally pop out of nowhere. I turn to her with tears in my eyes " Sally jet Jeff the baby's are coming" I Say though tears. She nods her head and runs out of the room. I slowly wobble my way to the hall.

I look up and see Jeff running towards me from a distance. he runs up to me to   Puts my harm over his shoulder and helps me walk and takes me to my room. When we get there slender man, Sally, Ben, Jack, slender boy, and Splendera were all in my room.

Jeff helps me onto my bed. " ok everyone out " says slendy than I noticed something. " We're the hell is Jeff" I say looking around.

😱💓🔥 Jeff's POV 🔥💓😱

I was leaving the house to go kill some one like I do every day, But as I just step out of the house Sally comes running to me. " Jeff it's time !!!" She says pushing me towards the house.

Once I process what she just told me. I quickly ran to find her, I ran through the living room, up the stairs and found her in the hall. She looks at me paler than usual . I quickly grab her and help her up and get to her room as fast as possible.

I when I get in the room almost everyone was in her room. I set her down on the bead freaking out. When everyone was surrounding her I slipped out of the room. ' maybe I'll have enough time to calm down' I thought to my self leaving the house to go kill.