Chapter 22

{ Alicia's POV}
I finish helping with the dishes. I look around and didn't see Jeff ' he must be in his room' I thought to my self. I go up stairs and go to my room. I go to the dresser and grab a large night shirt that says boss on the front the. The letters that spell boss were in red and the rest of the shirt was gray. I also grab teal panties they had a little lac trimming at the top and the bottom was just plain teal.
   I hop into the shower and get out dry my hair and brush me teeth. Than I walk up to my bed and lay down. I sat there for a while. I felt a little lonely with Jeff not hear. I get up and walk to his room. I knocked on the door no answer. I knock a gain no answer. I quietly open the door and see him not there ' where is he ' I though to my self.

I go to the library where the secret room is. I pull on a few books till I figured out witch one the book it eventually opened. I see Jeff on the red couch. I walk over to him and and look at him. He seems so peaceful, I lean closer to him than all the sudden he grabs my wrist and pulls me on the couch right next to him. I try to get out of his grasp but he just wraps his arms around me. I give up and lay with him for a while and than fall asleep in his arms.

~*~* Alicia's dream land~*~*
I was out side in the woods and the sky is red... Blood red. I was wearing a white hoodie like Jeff and ripped blue jeans with red converse . I walk and I see this river not a big one but a descent size. I walk into the river and it went up half way to my knees. But than i relished it was not water. It was BLOOD. I quickly get out and see Jeff I run toward him and hug him. I than look at his face and it was a look I've seen once before. He looked insane I back up.

I started running I ran and ran when I finally got tired. I stopped and looked around and did not see him. I turn around and start to walk. Than all the sudden a hand covers my mouth. I look over to see Jeff . He than throws me to the floor and sits on me and says " go to sleep my love" he says with tears going down his checks.

~*~*~* dream over ~*~*~*

I quickly wake up as tears are streaming down my face. Jeff wakes up and says " what's wrong" in a concerned voice. He wraps his arm around me, I flinch a little. but I give in and hug him back. I was so scared of that dream. I was shaking so hard. I finally calmed down and went back to sleep.