Chaper 27

I wake up the next day and Jeff was gone. I than look around the room and see the same portal aper that I saw yesterday. Zalgo steps out of it and looks at me and says " hello child?".

he leans in so close to me, I can feel his hot breath. I look into his eyes and I can see nothing but darkness and pure evil. " listen human" he says in a menacing tone " you are nothing but a speck of dust to the rest of us. you won't last long here, it not matter if they keep you here or not. you are marked, destined to die by the hands of the ones around you. they may seem nice now but they will be your end to your short miserable life" I don't more or say I word I stay still, I could feel the danger oozing off of him. . " don't get comfortable " he says with an evil look in his face.

   he than steps through the portal and disappeared as soon as he was here. not long after he left there was a knock at the door. I get up still shaking, I open the door and see sally standing there .she was coved in blood not just the blood that was always on her forehead But it was all over. " Good morning" I say putting a smile on my face. " Good morning" says sally in a cheerful voice. she looks around and than leans in closer to me.

" Slendy sent me to get you for breakfast".

" Oh thank you sweetie" I say .

" Let me get dressed and I'll be down in a minute".

" Oh and I was wondering would you like to have a girls day, I've been so bored with all the men they won't do anything fun with me." Says Sally making a sad face. "

"what about Splendora ?"

" she hasn't wanted to play with me in years " she says with a sad face 

I sigh " ok, when ?"

" Today after at lunch" she says with a big grin across her face.

" Ok I'll be there"

"Great" she says than leaves humming.

I go to my dresser and grab some black lace panties and a matching braw. I grab a red fall out boys Tshirt and some black jeans with rips in the knees. I hop in the shower and do my daily routine I get out. I brush my teeth and hair than I slip on some black covers and go to breakfast.

I go down stairs and no one was there I look at the time and it was 11:30. I go to the fridge and grab a strawberry pop tart. I than go to the living room and see Jack and Ben playing a game like usual " Hey guys" I say sitting on the couch next to Jack. " Hey" says ben and Jack just ignoring me obviously way too into the game to take his attention away.

I sit there and eating my pop tart and look at the time it was 11:59. ' I better be going' i though to my self. I go up to Sally's room and knock on the door. "come in" says Sally" I open the door to see sally and splendera who obviously did not want be there and a teddy bear. I wasn't expecting to see her she must have gilt tried or blackmailed here or something, I think to myself. " So what are we going to do "I say Sally than looks at me and says. " We are gong to go shopping" she says. " Sounds like fun" I says looking at splendera. Splendera can you pleas open a portal to the demon world" says Sally. " Demon world ?!" I say shocked. "well were els would we go shopping" say Sally with a giggle .

We than walk threw a black and purple portal.