Chapter 10

{Alicia's POV}
"Oh it seems your awake, that won't do " I hear from the corner of the room . I squint trying to make out a face or something . A dark figure walks up to me than a light turns  on I see a woman my eyes still adjusting. Than I see here clearly she had black hair and white skin and no eyes. "Mmmm" she says observing me. I back up uneasy and muster out  "Where am I, and how in hell did I get hear" I say trying to sound tough but my voice cracked a little . " That is for me to know and you to find out" she laughs, she than pulls out a white rag and tackles me. she holds me down as she presses the rag against my nose and mouth. it smelled awful and was making it harder and harder to stay conscious.
{Jeff's POV}
  We leave the house it take a while but we make it to Janes house to get Alicia back. We walk up to a fairly large house like the ones you see in scary movies like the woman in black. we look through the windows and didn't see anything. I than hear a crash sound I look over to see that ben broke a window. " what the Fuck are you doing??" I say in an angry whisper " getting in , we want her back do we not ?" he says with a smirk than. climes through the window. I clime I after him. I Than I walk through the house than to the basement door I start to walk down the stairs with Sally by my side. We final reach the bottom seemed like we would never reach.
  I see Alicia she was tied to a chair with her eye covers and gaged with a cloth. she was slumped over and limp,  I quickly run up to her. I start to untie her then I here some thing in the dark. I  grab her and than move as fast as I can away as Jane swiftly try's to stab me with a knife. "A simple hello would have done Jane" I say in a smart Alicia tone . She walks out of the darkness and says " I like my way better" than she gives me a creepy twisted smile. I reach into my pocket and grab my knife  put here down and run at her she barley doges it with a scratch on her shoulder . She looks at it than at me " ha" she says mockingly she than charges at me again.  this time she Almost got me as she chuckles. She than comes at me I doge it and than I grip my knife and swing and hit her in the head . She Than falls to the floor I watch her for a moment as the blood slowly flows onto the floor.  I pull my knife out of her head and walk over to Alicia. I cut the  remaining rope that tied her hands and legs together and then removed the blind fold and gag . I pick her up bridal stile than  walk out of the basement and see Ben and Jack siting on the couch " thank for the help assholes " I say sarcastically with a glair. " would of but you looked like you where having fun taking your ex out " says Jack with a smirk. I room my eyes than walk out of the house and back home.

 { ok people i'm finally going over it and fixing it as much as I can, chill out }

- candy.girll 11/ 6/18